• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Passing The NIDA-5 Drug Test For Dummies

I just thank the Lord we don't have to do that yet. I think it is an invasion of privacy.

They should hire/promote/fire according to ability to perform at work, not your off hours personal habits.

edarrin said:
I just thank the Lord we don't have to do that yet. I think it is an invasion of privacy.

They should hire/promote/fire according to ability to perform at work, not your off hours personal habits.

i suppose some drug habit an employee brings to work can be um dangerous, perhaps an IV drug user, empoyers fear of track marks customers may see, possible blood contact on certain things at work if ur shooting up, open wound, hepc/hiv risks....alot of worries an employer has too prolly, stealing $ to support habit?i seen and heard stores personally bout how drugs and work dont mix

so all the people with drug problems who work, who arent responsible users and who let it affect therre job, i guess ruined for all the responsible drug users, therefore doing drug tests at many placees now

Now, if they're not lazy, labs can test for specific gravity of urine to detect attempts at dilution. Dying your urine yellow with B-vitamins won't trick this "check". Still, b-vitamin supplements and high-level hydration is quite common, so the worst would be a re-test.

Good to know this I will be saving this link into my favorites to read if I ever need to take a NIDA-5 drug test.

As a female, I would use a mooncup
full of clean pee from a close clean friend. It sounds gross, but hey, I aint getting fired for shit.

Or if you're real good you could always sub your urine with Quick fix 4.0

Fuck all that dilution shit. I've diluted twice already (passed both) and if I didn't dilute I was failing for THC (once even 30 days after my last smoke). Like others have probably said when you dilute it's possible you'll fail for the validity test (specific gravity, creatinine levels, etc.)

I've only had to take 3 drug tests, and this is the same method I've always used..
Works great.
I also use Cranberry juice, Helps flush the system%)

drumnbass420 said:
Or if you're real good you could always sub your urine with Quick fix 4.0

Not with a probation officer staring at your cock. Not if you fuck up the temperature which is not hard to do. Every probation office is different though. I believe the punishment is more severe for substitution than dilution. Your P.O. will be pissed if you get caught with a Whizzinator or some other fake piss bullshit.

drumnbass420 said:
Fuck all that dilution shit. I've diluted twice already (passed both) and if I didn't dilute I was failing for THC (once even 30 days after my last smoke). Like others have probably said when you dilute it's possible you'll fail for the validity test (specific gravity, creatinine levels, etc.)

If it is a NIDA-5 they do not test specific gravity or creatinine levels. Where you could get into trouble is if you aroused suspicion at the probation office for providing a crystal clear urine sample and they had it tested off-site, at a lab for dilution.

I would substitute for an unsupervised piss test, for employment screening for example, but where I used to piss it was urinals, mirrors, and a bald man watching the urine make a direct exit from my penis. No gloves, no Quick fix, none of that bullshit. The smartest thing you said was

"I've diluted twice already (passed both) and if I didn't dilute I was failing for THC" ... if they tested specific gravity would you have passed? Nope.

BeenArrested4Pot said:
Not with a probation officer staring at your cock. Not if you fuck up the temperature which is not hard to do. Every probation office is different though. I believe the punishment is more severe for substitution than dilution. Your P.O. will be pissed if you get caught with a Whizzinator or some other fake piss bullshit.

If it is a NIDA-5 they do not test specific gravity or creatinine levels. Where you could get into trouble is if you aroused suspicion at the probation office for providing a crystal clear urine sample and they had it tested off-site, at a lab for dilution.

I would substitute for an unsupervised piss test, for employment screening for example, but where I used to piss it was urinals, mirrors, and a bald man watching the urine make a direct exit from my penis. No gloves, no Quick fix, none of that bullshit. The smartest thing you said was

"I've diluted twice already (passed both) and if I didn't dilute I was failing for THC" ... if they tested specific gravity would you have passed? Nope.

I don't have a cock..

I guess I mis-understod. For probation I would suggest to stay clean. I've never been on probation and was only arrested twice. I guess being a young looking innocent attractive white female gets me away with many things, hehe. I'm also too careful to get into trouble probably for the fact I'd rather die than have piss tests every month.

I am lucky since I failed one test like 6 years ago and passed two more recently. The two I passed was for the program I'm enrolled in at my college. They were done at a major USA lab so I assumed they did the integrity checks. I'm lucky for now but next year once I get into my position in healthcare I'm probably going to be facing more tests. I plan on using QF and having it stashed everyday since the only way I'd quit for good is when I'm dead..

lol

i think its worth noting that adding water to your urine after you piss in the cup can work.

Usually when the water tainted sample goes back to the lab, they just deem it too diluted, throw it out, then have you take another sample.

I was in an inpatient facility, and for three days I beat the system of urine tests, because they had to throw my test out 3 times for excess dilution.

They finally caught on, but couldnt do anything about it. At that point, I was home free for a clean piss that had little opiate metabolites in it =D

Alright just a few quick questions. First of all let me just explain my scenario; I did not smoke weed for a bout 2.5-3 weeks. Last saturday (a week from today) and sunday I smoked probably 2x each day. Now I think odds are fairly on my side due to this but im going to do a flush just in case. My first question is, if I start chugging water for a couple days ahead of my test does that help or no, only chug day of test? (Since stored in fat cells im guessing it doesnt make a difference what I do several days before aside from not smoking, its all about what you do the day of test.) My second question is this drug test is a pre-employment drug test and they have sent me a form to go to a dr.s office in the city on m-f between 9-5pm, however they didnt give me a specfic date and time by which it had to be done. I do have a follow up interview type deal on tuesday, I was wondering if you guys think I should go take test right before interview to avoid looking suspicious, or go to interview wait to see if they ask if I went and if they do just say oh I completly forgot ill go right after I leave here. Please if you have any info on my scenario/questions please reach me via AIM at Hit A Blunt 420.

DJ_KorKy said:
My first question is, if I start chugging water for a couple days ahead of my test does that help or no, only chug day of test? (Since stored in fat cells im guessing it doesnt make a difference what I do several days before aside from not smoking, its all about what you do the day of test.) My second question is this drug test is a pre-employment drug test and they have sent me a form to go to a dr.s office in the city on m-f between 9-5pm, however they didnt give me a specfic date and time by which it had to be done. I do have a follow up interview type deal on tuesday, I was wondering if you guys think I should go take test right before interview to avoid looking suspicious, or go to interview wait to see if they ask if I went and if they do just say oh I completly forgot ill go right after I leave here. Please if you have any info on my scenario/questions please reach me via AIM at Hit A Blunt 420.

Read the damn OP and you will find the answer to your first question. 2nd question too subjective to answer. not the right thread for these bullshit scenarios

BeenArrested4Pot said:
Read the damn OP and you will find the answer to your first question. 2nd question too subjective to answer. not the right thread for these bullshit scenarios

damn man no need for the hostility I did read the opening post thoroughly, 2nd questions too subjective???? wtf you mean by that.

Unfortunately I am a moderator and posting attacks against other people isn't acceptable. Don't do it again. ~~euphoricnod

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I've actually NEVER be arrested for any drug. I'm just that good and not a fool. Some would say I'm faaaar more careful than your typically stoner. The dumb fucks getting caught with shit are too careless.
Yeah he gave me some shit too. Probably little penis syndrome..

But anyhow here's a site that will be able to answer any of those questions
http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing

drumnbass420 said:
^^ I've actually NEVER be arrested for any drug. I'm just that good and not a fool. Some would say I'm faaaar more careful than your typically stoner. The dumb fucks getting caught with shit are too careless.
Yeah he gave me some shit too. Probably little penis syndrome..

But anyhow here's a site that will be able to answer any of those questions
http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing

just be quiet