Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

passing a drug test (pothead)

secret squirrel

Bluelighter
I have a job interview on Monday where I dont expect to be tested, but if all goes well, there;s a fair chance I will be as there is a company car involved. If there is, it will likely be later this week/early next. I'm a fairly heavy smoker and I know I will pushing shit up-hill to be clear by then.

I have done some searching on the net and on bluelight and have found various treatments that supposedly work but nothing that is for sale in australia. I don't think anything from os would arrive in time, so im looking for somewhere in australia that sells these types of products. I live in Adelaide but anywhere in oz would be better than os.

other than that, is there anything I can do besides drink lots of water?

Not to rain on your parade but you can't ask for sources... you can see it scroll across the screen in ADD.

Search up there have been a few threads about this topic before that might be able to help you.

^^^ i thought that rule was in relation to drugs, I can't even ask where to get something completely legal? This site tells me where i can find pilltesters, so what's the difference here?

Am i allowed to ask where i mite find a site that will answer my questions?

I am only trying to implement harm minimisation, jeez

can i broaden the question so as not to reveal me any sources?....

can i ask whether or not ppl know IF such products are sold in Australia, but NOT where from?

OK. all those products to help beat drug tests DONT WORK. i know someone who works in the drug testing industry and their company has tested many of these products in a lab. usually all they do is dilute your urine. the tester will ask you to retest later if they think your urine is too diluted. i know this for FACT, not cause a mate did this or that.

basically all you can do mate is get lots of exercise and drink plenty of water, but if your a heavy smoker like me (1-3g daily), you got no chance for 2 weeks. this is judging by the multiple tests ive done.

i heard 'eurotabs' work, dont know what they are but my mate who is in the Union was told to take em when they ask for a test sample. I think its a female product or something....

ihaq4weed:

Thanks its good to hear some facts rather than "what i heards", you seem to know what your talking about, do you know is it worthwhile taking diuretics and or 'urals'?(i think they are diuretic too)

melburn_madness: unions are also misled and give out this false info all the time. it doesnt work. period.

sercret squirrel: i think youll find it will dilate your urine and you will have to retest. all i can think of, is get someone to piss in a ziplock bag, sticky tape to nutz to get right temp, walk carefully into toilet, tip into containter. haha.

there's a home-test kit you can order for yourself to test yourself to see if you'll pass or not, check your PM box.

also try this page here for information on how long it takes for your body to be drug-free - it has a helpful chart with what drugs/timeframe your body passes them. Also lots of helpful pre-drug test information to help you before the actual work test.

Drug Test Help Australia