• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Passing a drug test for everything but buprenorphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mf_Mayhem

Bluelighter
So I am seeing a doctor currently back on Subutex. I went and visit my sister in Washington a month ago (where weed is legal) and so of course I smoked. I didn't think failing one UA would get me cut off but I was wrong. Because of the withdrawal from Subutex cold turkey, I of courses turn to opiates. My doctor had told me I could come back when I passed a UA. I was very much not clean but desperate to be off opiates again so I got some fake piss and passed the test. My problem is that I have to come back in two weeks clean from everything but Subutex. I've been smoking almost every day for a month since this whole ordeal. Not heavily, a couple hits a night or so. But I'm afraid two weeks isn't long enough to clear my system of weed. So my question is: is there a way to add my Subutex to synthetic urine? Or does it always come up positive for opiates? If so, I saw a website selling synthetic urine showing negative for all substances except failing for subs. Does anyone have experience with this? Thirdly, is it possible that two weeks is long enough to clear my system of weed? I'm 5'6, 135lbs not overweight. Any help would be appreciated.

Right, I was clean for three months off pot before this month. And it didn't even take that long when I had smoked every day for months and quit last December.

You might be different but I was a professional athlete and the only drugs I was confident passing with was cocaine which when used in moderation was gone within 48 hours.

THC is one of those drugs that takes forever in leaving your system because it stores in fat cells, basically smothering the cells slowly, then they die. But anyway, for a daily smoker with a fast metabolism and low body fat mass index percentage. Usually 30 days is what it takes to clear out your body of THC. Small amounts of THC like a couple hits very sporadically, it could be gone in a few days or a week. But daily smoking and consistent smoking you're looking at 30 days or so.

As for passing just for buprenorphine, I have seen some of my friends take clean piss and just dropping a piece of the sub into the piss and letting it dissolve in there has worked.

But I must say here at bluelight, drug testing inquiries are not allowed. I have always found it best and easiest just to abstain from using anything while in those sub programs. It has always sucked using heroin for 3 weeks, then transitioning back onto suboxone for a week so I can pass my test at my sub appointment. And using fake piss is always just a hassle. Holding a pill bottle of someone else's urine under my arm pit for a while, then hoping they won't catch me pouring fake piss.

If you are just going to stay on subutex, just use it what is is meant for, maintenance and staying off dope/pills. It works best that way.

Good luck!

not for nothing but you should see a private Subutex Dr. who would NOT kick you off; esp. for weed and it was legal where you were. I am shocked he would do something like that; its just like asking a person to go back to their drug of choice.

tell him you smoked, he'll understand that the piss will be dirty since weed stays in the system for around 30 days if youre smoking daily.

there are times I get tested and pass and I smoked a week or so ago but I barely smoke; I will take a hit or two for fun.

good luck.

Thanks very much for your feedback. Yes I plan on abstinence however I need time to clear my system again. I just ordered something that should help, at least buy me an additional 30 days to clear my system completely. Thanks again!

Sounds odd, but I had a family member that drank a lot of lemon water, but this was over a longer time than you have. I wish you luck and lots of it.:)

Sorry, Mf but we don't allow drug testing discussion so I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.