• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Party Flockas

you will have a very good time. the party flock is a euro pill from holland with a 200mg spread pure mdma!!!!. I love mint's however it's like comparing a BMW to a Ferrari lol you should only take half if you have a low tolerance or dont wana be totally faced.

you will have a very good time. the party flock is a euro pill from holland with a 200mg spread pure mdma!!!!. I love mint's however it's like comparing a BMW to a Ferrari lol you should only take half if you have a low tolerance or dont wana be totally faced.

They look very nice, but when it comes down to BHP, the BMW just dosent have enough power under the hood ;)

I dunno know mate, the flocks were quite good imo. A lot better than some of the stuff going around lately, gave me the loved of feeling like e used to do back in the day...

Tried it at Saturday

took a half at first. Took a while before it kicked in (1hour) my mate ate a whole one and he was feeling it after 40 minutes.
got a bit dizzy for a minute and then i felt the heat come over me. Nice feeling. Dont remember the exact time i re-dosed.
But i took 2 1/2 pills over a 7 hour period. (re-dosed with half's and 1/4) Came in waves the whole night. Lots of euphoria and felt very loved up. stretching felt great, water tastes so good. And even better when i splashed it in my face:) Jaw was also going crazy..
- We all was dancing insanely hard to the hardstyle music that was played. what a rush! We all had a great time on these.
Slept really good, and could still feel the afterglow when i woke up. Stretching felt still very good! Very clean pills is my guess. HF:)

Would like to hear your experience with these after you've tried them :)

Agreed mable, they were some of better I've had recently. Took one pill total and regardless of words of a slow come out about in peoples experience, the pill took about 25 minutes for it to take first affects. Can't give to much of an accurate report of just the effects of the PF's, as I mixed with some crystal in the same evening.. But from intial experience I have an xcellent time bros. good clean synth for sure

<3

iv heard very good things about them,cant get them or any good pills up here (manchester england) just mdma at the moment

For some reason, these made it to Cali. I got some for New Years. Excited is an understatement. I have not rolled in months, and now I got some legit Netherlands MDMA. BL buddies, should I make a report on PR? There are quite a few of these floating around LA at the moment.... I know they are imports, but what should I do?

eh idk man its up to u. theres plenty of reports peeps can look at on these in the euro section. BUT on the other hand your probably gonna have one of the best experiences ever so it would be sweet to hear a user report and theres no doubt your gonna wanna share ur experience with the world. haha

Haha awesome. Ok. I would say I am a pretty experienced MDMA user, I use it responsibly. I haven't rolled since October, and before that I hadn't rolled in 5 months. Where as last year was 2 pokes (one session) every month. The last time I took Molly for the first time, and I got straight up blitzed. Obvii was a little too much. I know the party flocks are 170-210, will 1/2 be good to start on? I was thinking about just taking 1 whole pill for the entire night, 1/2 re-dose 2 hours later. Good plan? I am just not familiar with this quality/higher mg MDMA. Need the pros help on this one ;]

Im not a pro when it comes to the party flocks(havent even seen an import in a few yrs actually, grr), but ive read numerous times online that the blue and red defqons gave very short rolls, and some even reported a sub-par synth, less empathy, etc., despite the high mg content in the blues, they still complained. im mentioning the synth of the defqons bcuz the partyflocks are from those pressers and its likely the same mdma. its probably just certain spoiled dutchies finding something to critique....im sure theyll blow your mind, but i would suggest bringing an extra pill just in case they are very short acting pills. im jealous. i admit it :-/

Don't be jealous, you got those tasty mints on tap anytime :p. I have never had an import before, so I am pretty stoked. I have read good things about the Flocks so far, be it PR or BL. I have probably no tolerance anymore, and I am sure the dutch who eat them and complain roll every weekend. I am going to bring 3 1 1/2 for my girl and I all night. I am thinking that should be okay, I am stoked though :D.

^i think its because many people use them as the standard quality domestic pill. same with the bolts, everyone compares other quality pills to them too(if theyve had bolts). we dont have test centers, so all we have to work with is "better than neon mints", "worse than OG pokes", "theyre like taking half a bolt", etc. it makes sense to me, but is obviously FAR from an exact science. im actually quite happy that everything gets compared to mints. thats just more proof that its the most consistent legit US pill for the last few years. it doesnt mean theyre the best pill on earth(lol, not even close), it just means that for americans, mints are the only thing we have as a standard. even the pokes and the TX + series have been sketchy at times, sowe cant use those.. i dunno

The Flocks are good faced and nobody complaines the last months. That story is hyped up . Really!!!
All the PF batches till now are heavy sizzleshizzle high dosed and especially very clean beans :D

I know this isn't a Mint Appreciation Thread, but the reason everything gets compared to Mints is because they are the only clean and consistent MDxx around. They have been for years, there are few, very few copy cats, and they are also fire. Thankfully someone cares not to put garbage out.

hellll yeah party flockAz! ;D have a good one! start with one. hehehe

^lol

read your comment on PR in the monk report mate and I just wantna give some compare material... dont try to say these imports :D

Pleasant Easter hahahah and have a nize flight on the flock all0y!! They are very nice (Y)