• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Parkinsons Disease and MDMA

swedger77

Bluelighter
I remember this documentary back in 2001 when it was 1st aired.

Totally fascinating and old news now. But I thought Id share with Bluelights MDMA section as im sure it will interest a few folk on here.

Basically a guys debilitating parkinsons goes away completely when he drops a pill. (for the duration of the pill)

Last edited:
Manchester University. I remember it Swedger. Still makes my gf cry.

I suppose the question is, why did this go no further? Or did it?

The guys pretty funny.......the illness prevents me from doing certain things.................................like bomb disposal!!

My mother has serious Parkinsons. After taking MDMA (no longer roll) I used to be able to shake exactly as if I had Parkinsons, but always controllable. If I was with my mom at the time, I could mimic her motion, massage her (shake her) until we were rocking together. After doing this for about 15 minutes, she'd stop shaking after I let go. This would persist for some hours afterwards. The ability to do this never left after I quit taking MDMA, and to this day, years later, I'm able to do this with her. It's quite amazing to see how much comfort and confidence she derives from breaks in the shake.

Lol that's funny, I remember reading some ridiculous news paper article which talked about "Ecstasy causing Parkinsons!"

The irony ey.

My mother has serious Parkinsons. After taking MDMA (no longer roll) I used to be able to shake exactly as if I had Parkinsons, but always controllable. If I was with my mom at the time, I could mimic her motion, massage her (shake her) until we were rocking together. After doing this for about 15 minutes, she'd stop shaking after I let go. This would persist for some hours afterwards. The ability to do this never left after I quit taking MDMA, and to this day, years later, I'm able to do this with her. It's quite amazing to see how much comfort and confidence she derives from breaks in the shake.

That's a lovely story, thanks for sharing.