• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Paranoid from Speed?!?

I almost can't beleive that you really are that much of a moron! You not only agreed with me in your last post, you completely contradicted yourself! Please go back and read all of your posts, it's almost humorous!
You imply that heroin/opiate use is safer than marijuana use. Some of your points are valid, but the idea is a whole is misinformation. Who are you kidding? Technically, opiates are safer than weed. Too bad that in reality that is FAR from the truth.
Sit back and read that a few times. Surely you see how unbeleivably idiotic you sound. Yes, TECHNICALLY opiate use is safer than smoking Marijuanna. That is, and has been, my point from the beginning! Then you go on to say that it's NOT the case! The cold hard facts are STILL the same. When done properly, IV Heroin does less damage to the body than smoking weed. PERIOD. I'm sorry that the people you know or hang out with don't know proper IV tecnique, and/or can't remain balanced with it. Throughout this whole discussion the issue has been which is more damaging to the body, not which statistically causes more death. I ADMIT that most people can't handle a heroin habit responsibly. I ADMIT that many people don't know proper tecnique and overdose very easily. My whole point in this whole discussion was simply that Opiate use is LESS DAMAGING to the body than smoking weed. =
Any IV drug use has MAJOR risks associated with it not due to the drug itself, but the procedure in which you are putting it in your body.
Thank you for proving my point for me. And thank you for adding even more fuel to the "Most potheads are morons" fire. Either you don't understand what you read, or you really are just moronic. In either case I'm not sure why this discussion has gone on so long, seeing as how you keep agreeing with me, and contradicting yourself.
It is also MUCH easier to OD on IV drugs. That is only the tip of the iceberg.
Again, we agree. That was never a point I disputed.
You are obviously extremely biased against "pot heads" and you aren't even trying to have a logical debate about it, you just begin flaming like an asshole.
I'm not biased AGAINST potheads at all. Sure I give them a lot of hell, but it's all in fun. I'm sorry you've got a dildo crammed so far up your ass you can't realize sarcasm when you hear it. I AM, however, *very* biased when it comes to opiate users. I'm sick of the bad rap they get, particularly in this forum as of late. Everytime I so much as crack a joke about potheads, I get jumped all over for being a dumbfuck junkie who is spreading mis-information. I STILL ask ANY ONE OF YOU to come forward with a better argument, one that disproves mine. It hasn't happened and won't. Because the facts don't change.
Maybe I came off a little rough on you, but you are supposed to be setting SOME kind of example as a mod. It is obvious, even occording to many others posts that you are failing miserably at this.
No offense, but I *honestly* don't care what you or 'many others' think of me. Until someone can show me that my information is wrong, then I am doing MY JOB AS A MODERATOR, and a damn good job of it. There is NO policy that says I have to kiss the ass of every green/bluelighter who comes into this forum. I may be an asshole but my information is right.
In other words, don't quit your day job.
Again child, I ask you to show me ONE example of my doing a POOR JOB at moderating. YES I am an asshole! YES I bitch a lot! Yes I am rude as hell and need the shit kicked out of me.
Guess what? MY INFORMATION is still right. So before you start attacking me, make sure you have your facts straight, because I always have mine.
Thank you, drive the fuck through.