• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Paranoid from Speed?!?

crazy-d

Bluelighter
The message icon chosen can accurately describe my recent trouble.
HELPFULL UPLIFTING REASSURING ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED . . .
Saturday: 1 Igloo + 1 Igloo snorted.
And roughly 6 Lines quality speed.
Bongs and Joints between.
Sunday: Joint and Speed recharge.
Trippy as hell.
Monday: Shakey as hell, and totally
Paranoid. Dislike light, certain
music, general public seem alien?!
One bad thought will trigger an enless cycle of worry, lonelyness, anger, etc.. This is the second time now I have had this and I would be interested from all you speedfreaks and ravers out there your methods of handling and minimizing negative waves of thought.
Thursday: Im finding that ill become very exited like a child (jumping laughing talking fast) 30/40mins later ill be completely the oposite and I can not even bother to talk I feel so down.
--> I am already well researched on the topic of drugs (hours of internet browsing) but I would like to hear words from experience for a change not something from an encyclopedia.
Thanks.

Do more speed.. they are out to get you, it's not just you... more speed, it will go away... maybe a gun would help, 'no? I mean, it certinly couldn't hurt anything...
Don't worry, it will pass.. take some <insert benzo here> and chill..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

You'll be fine..
PhreeX is right, the only drug you need to consider at this point is Benzo's. The sooner you get some sleep and some sort of food in your stomach, the sooner you'll feel better.
AIM: Silvermx6 if you need to talk.
------------------
What prescriptions are fun?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://syntheticrecreation.cjb.net/

If your a fan of paranoia Id say speed is the best way to go. Congratulations youve just recieved a day or two of schizophrenic like symptoms. If you choose to experiment with crystal Id suggest keeping It to a minimum and why mix other drugs in there leave it at the glass or meth ya get. Any other psychoactive substances will just add to the paranoia. Get some sleep and obtain some xanax and/or valium and focus on other things and youll feel better soon.
**sending good vibez your way**
~Jessica~

Speed didn't give you the paranoia, it enlightened you.
You see....They really ARE after you!

I know how you feel. If Benzos are hard to get, as they are for me, drink. I'm not saying that this is the best thing to do, but when ever I get the feeling that eveyone is out to get me and i think I'm goin crazy, I drink enough to fall asleep. this method has always worked for me. Good luck!!

man i know how your feeling right now its due to a chemical inbalance in your brain...from the speed and weed having adverse effects..your saritonin level is low making you worrie about shit that really isnt happening or to the extent that you think what you need to do is eat healthy and stay away from sugars which will bring the level down lower..good luck man

jesus christ kid, you say you've looked on the internet for answers??
here's a hint. try typing "amphetamine psychosis" into a search engine.
and yes, they CAN hear you.
------------------
+- sAiNt -+

Look you guys. I'm sure he's amazed at the level of enlightenment you all seem to have reached...But being a smartass isn't going to help.
It's one thing to fuck with and make fun of potheads...they deserve it!
wink.gif

But a guy who is asking for help because he's been up for a little too long...c'mon, show some respect.
------------------

"We can be smartasses to everyone except meth users"
Fuck that shit. Tweakers deserve what they get, it's all part of fun, right?
Anyway, all I'll add is the re-affirmation that yes, it DOES pass. Get some sleep...and it's probably not a "great" idea to mix one paranoia-inducing drug with another (pot+meth), but you don't need lectures, besides, it is FUN.

Bloody hell! How long did you stay awake for before you finally got a few hours? You must be going at 50 mph..no wait he's up to 60.. His brain kinetics are way above normal! Is anyone in there? Hello...can you hear me?

If he was a pot head asking for help, I am sure he would have gotten the royal treatment, esp from the mods. But then again, meth is better than pot, because you get strung out for days at a time and shoot at everything you think is out to get you.

Glass solves all your problems and makes everything so much better
smile.gif

but coming down is a bitch...
-Spencer

i still get that kinda stuff regularly even after a few weaks of my "little" binges

If he was a pot head asking for help, I am sure he would have gotten the royal treatment, esp from the mods
Quit standing up for the hippies damnit!
That is mis-information. The only time we only give potheads trouble is when they ask STUPID questions...
Yes, this is almost ALL the time...
But still. Cut the guy a break.
As I said, at least he's doing a *real drug*.
biggrin.gif

------------------

You're just bitter cuz you can't have a good time off of one of the most easily-available, cheap, harmless DRUGs out there :p

Answer A: "I enjoy your mother very much!"
Answer B: "Harmless"? Who do you think you're fooling kid? I can pay less than 5$ for a nice fat rig of smack, inject, be in absolute heaven for hours, still able to function at any level, do NO harm to my body, and STILL fuck your mom on the kitchen table.
Weed on the other hand... Let's say you buy a joint of <ahem> "dank" for 10$. In which case Opiates win in the "price" category.
Now we have the "Duration" category. Again, you lose.
Since everyone knows smack DESTROYS weed in the "effects" category, again, advantage: Heroin.
Next we have the "ability to function" category. Again, smack wins hands down.
Do we even need to LOOK at the "harm to body/brain" category? I'm not sure all the potsmokers can handle this much defeat in one day!
For the sake of all the hippies, I'll leave out the "Comedown", "Side Effects", and "music that [drug] makes you listen to" categories!
Now please. Accept defeat like the tree-hugging sap(s) you are and crawl back into your hole. I'm sure Jimmy Buffet has a phat blunt waiting for you...

Well since you insist on continuing the weed v. opiates war (which I thought was over, according to a certain moderator), MISINFORMATION=IV injection of {impure}street heroin is totally harmless.
Oh I have sooo much to learn about drugs. Thankfully, the moderators of other drugs are excellent sources of unbiased information.:p

Awww, did SL55 get offended?
frown.gif
Get a fucking grip, you take things way too seriously (maybe you should smoke some weeeed broooo...). It's wonderful we have such unbiased and intelligent moderators (I fuck your mom). AWESOME! Too bad you're not half as funny as PhreeX
frown.gif
aww It's real fucking cool to jump to conclusions and make...we all know there are WONDERFUL steteotypes associated with heroin/opiate use. Just as not every heroin user is a pale, skrawny, pseudo-intellectual not every pot smoker is a liberal hippy. Just fyi, you'd probably never guess I smoked pot, or enjoyed opiates, if you met me (while i was fucking your mother! ROLMZD!!!...awesome).
Alright, I thought this issue was "closed." It's fairly obvious arguing with someone who is so biased is pointless.
Hope this does't get locked or deleted, that'd just be oh so sad
frown.gif
haha
------------------
"Only what already is can really be accomplished"--Heidegger