• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paranoia

KyleOpium

Bluelighter
One of the main reasons a lot of people don't smoke is due to paranoia, and it's actually the reason I quit smoking and moved on to mainly alcohol and opiates. I would like to get your opinions on paranoia, as I have noticed the paranoia manifests itself in two ways.

Paranoia when smoking: This is the reason I quit smoking. Even when I smoke a heavy indica, the first 2 hours of the high are terrible. I always think the cops are coming, especially since there is a fire house down the street from me and their sirens are always going off. Also whenever someone knocks on the door, I think it's someone it shouldn't be (cops, people from work, family etc.).

I've also noticed a second form, that a lot of my friends who still smoke have. And that's paranoia against anyone whos not themselves. They are convinced the government is spraying chemtrails from airplanes, and that 9/11 was set up by bush, that fluoridation of water is slowly killing you etc. If you try to point them to other resources showing they're wrong they'll say "well that's what they want you to think!". I also think it's because contrarianism goes hand in hand with smoking weed for most people.

I've noticed the first form of instant paranoia when taking a hit is usually found in people who would smoke less than once daily, usually ever other day or less. The second form of paranoia was usually in people who smoked oil or medicinal weed 4-6 times per day. What do you think about the different kinds of paranoia weed makes you feel?