• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

paranoia

i usually don't get paranoid unless poeple make it obvius were gona get caught..like hitting a bowl going 5mph in 3rd gear on the opposite side of the road.8(
^stagnant aren't you from northbrook? i got caught smoking there couple days ago.

^thats not paranoia, thats the slef preservation instinct kicking in and saying "oh gods what the hell are you doing, you have to be ready for your imenant death"

used to get it pretty bad. i got through it...now i just thenk 'thanks really stupid! stop thinking that!'

Xorkoth said:
I've gone through a stage of being paranoid while smoking. When I smoke in public or in a car, I get paranoid simply because I could get in trouble quite easily. That, of course, is due to its illegality and social bias. I also used to get paranoid (mostly anxious actually) when my life revolved around smoking. It slowly built over the course of two years, but it was just myself peeking through the haze and shouting "Hey! Wake up! You need to redirect your focus!" In short, I felt guilty about the way my life was becoming.

Now that I've got a well-balanced life again, smoking is once again nothing but pleasant and happiness.

very cool post.

went through the same thing myself.

came to the point that i didn't enjoy it, just did it out of habbit.

if you give up smoking ganja does paranoia go away?

I have recently (two weeks ago) given up smoking both regular fags as well as cannibis as the result of a bad 2cb trip (i mixed it with speed). I still feel paranoid, at the moment I am putting it down to stress of giving up smoking, but there is still a strong element of paranoia.

anyone else given up?
Oh and I dont plan on giving up forever just to give my body a little bit of a rest.
:/

ok last time ima say it its ok to get parnoid on weed ur not gonna die or have a heart attack ur just high everyone at sum poin will get a little parnoid - i still get nubness in my chest and throght and wonder if i am brething corectly but ever since i first started smoking iv always kept in mind that its not gonna kill me - like ill try and delete this later wen im parinoid eating sugur helps me idk why or eating in general--it comes down to if you find getting high is worth it or not if not more 4 me wutever

sbaseman....i don't know, it sounds like you are just have some anxiety attacks as a result of some self realisation about your health situation... giving up the tobacco was good, but what you need to realise is that alot of what you have heard about marijuana use and it's effects on your health are lies or gross exaggerations.

after having blazed for 5 years, i just randomly started getting really paranoid, even with my best mates... my head would get all hot and i would think people were talking about me and everything said had a double meaning.. so i stopped for 2 years (i toked a tiny bit in that period but every time i got paranoid) then i was put on benzos about two years ago, and have been able to smoke paranoid free since :)