• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Parafluorobutyrfentanyl (PFBF)

As I mentioned earlier - it's definitely illegal in the UK, and also Canada

Some friend of mine (really, not a lame hidden SWIM attempt, it was really a friend of mine) who when I told him there was a vendor that sold this and sent to Canada and it got here scotsfree for me once before, yeah I bought a 100 dose inhaler once too, took a risk, but it made it. But I'm on bupe, so it just goes into this box where I stock opiates I was offered awesome deals for and bought them even if on bupe, like 100+ 4mg, unfortunately generic, Dilaudid from people who have no idea the street prices for stuff like this. Same for some Supeudols/Oxy IR and a little Demerol pills, 50mg, i think its the only dosage Demerol comes in.

Anyway, my friend was fine after using all of it, except he got a sinus infection....so be careful cleanliness-wise.

This stuff does not have those issues man given its a Fent derivative it acts very similar . It's very euphoric more so then mt45, ah7921, bf, ah, u47700, w15 . It's even more euphoric then my prescribed Oxycodone (Any route) and Hydromorphone (By mouth) but the down fall is the very short half life . Atleast the euphoria of 5 squirts in each nostril far out weighs the down fall of the half life .

I use it combined with oxycodone sometimes and together the warmth , itching that i love and the euphoria is the most amazing feeling I have ever had. I have used gosh 100s of drugs in my life from meth to heroin IV and nothin has ever come this close to the nod and euphoria of PFBF.

I dont mix it all the time with oxy I mainly use it for when I run out of my 240 a month script of 30mg roxies and 90 8mg Hydromorphone. I mix it with Xanax everyday though because of my high dose of xanax I have to have everyday to not WD . I dont recommend benzos with opiates though .

I buy 6 250 0.6mg per squirt dose bottles a month . Normally I only use 3 of those bottles a month before I get my script of oxy and hydromorphone refilled so im actually stock pilling the pfbf in a small fridge . I have 66 250 squirt bottles saved up now so when times get bad such as the economy claps or so or the place im buying them from closes or the gov bans it. I am basically preparing . I love this stuff it is my next fav opiate beats everything except (IV Hydromorphone) . Yes it even bets iv heroin . I love it and hopefully ill have hundreds of bottles saved up when it gets banned . Yesterday I nodded so hard off pfbf that i woke up on the sofa with my head on my BBQ sandwitch . Lol

This batch I just got is a bit stronger then the last to. Also for me I want use more then 3 bottles a month because of wanting to stock pile some for the future .

Honestly guys and girls I have never had a rc that felt this good its as if this chem hits the pleasure button perfect . Hell 500mg of heroin didnt make me nod this good , and that was high grade numb 4 east coast shit.

Be safe with this chem guys and dont do as me by mixing with benzos unless you have a high tolarance for both opiates and benzos and even then its still dangerous . I have Nalxone on hand for a opiate OD . (My wife knows how to administer the Nalxone) So i think I play it safe for the most part. Remember to that each batch varies in strangth . This is hands down the most euphoric opiate or chem period for me almost to the point of orgasms on the come up . Also its one of the only opiates i have ever taken that I can actually get hard and stay hard for my wife on (Speaking of orgasms) still can not come , but at least I get hard for her.

Some advice if you are new to this chem is like someone told me above start out with 1 squirt to get the feel for it and wait atleast 45mins due to each batch being weaker or more potant. Do this with each new bottle then go hog wild. It last for about a hour for me with a 35-60 minute after glow . Takes anywhere from 5-15 minutes to feel it. The nose spray is pretty easy to go up and does not burn. It's even easier then some actual nose sprays I have had prescribed.

I have tried PFBF under the tongue and rectal route to and it was not better then the nose route . This stuff constipates worse then any other opiate I have ever used. So remember to keep stool softeners on hand . Fiber every day seems to help, but I still only shit every 3 days or so. Also to compare 1 squirt 0.6mg is on par with 15mg oxycodone ir with more euphoria(to me) everyone is different . I also believe PFBF causes more respatory depression then other common opiates so play it safe mixing other cns depressants .

Hope someone finds some of this info helpful . Play it safe guys .

-Crunk

Last edited:
I'm very interested in trying this... Could someone maybe clarify a bit on dose equivalents? Like how much pfbf it takes to get you to the same place as x mg of oxy or other regular opiate.. At higher levels.. Does 0.6mg squirt=15mg oxy linear? I've been ready to order other rcs from other sites only to do the math and find once adjusted I'd be better off buying H. If what crunk says is true... Eqv 1500mg /50 blues. would be a great deal. Would take some fire dope to beat it too..
Also it's just a regular liquid in a spray bottle right ? Because guess where its going...

Last edited:
This stuff does not have those issues man given its a Fent derivative it acts very similar . It's very euphoric more so then mt45, ah7921, bf, ah, u47700, w15 . It's even more euphoric then my prescribed Oxycodone (Any route) and Hydromorphone (By mouth) but the down fall is the very short half life . Atleast the euphoria of 5 squirts in each nostril far out weighs the down fall of the half life .

I use it combined with oxycodone sometimes and together the warmth , itching that i love and the euphoria is the most amazing feeling I have ever had. I have used gosh 100s of drugs in my life from meth to heroin IV and nothin has ever come this close to the nod and euphoria of PFBF.

I dont mix it all the time with oxy I mainly use it for when I run out of my 240 a month script of 30mg roxies and 90 8mg Hydromorphone. I mix it with Xanax everyday though because of my high dose of xanax I have to have everyday to not WD . I dont recommend benzos with opiates though .

I buy 6 250 0.6mg per squirt dose bottles a month . Normally I only use 3 of those bottles a month before I get my script of oxy and hydromorphone refilled so im actually stock pilling the pfbf in a small fridge . I have 66 250 squirt bottles saved up now so when times get bad such as the economy claps or so or the place im buying them from closes or the gov bans it. I am basically preparing . I love this stuff it is my next fav opiate beats everything except (IV Hydromorphone) . Yes it even bets iv heroin . I love it and hopefully ill have hundreds of bottles saved up when it gets banned . Yesterday I nodded so hard off pfbf that i woke up on the sofa with my head on my BBQ sandwitch . Lol

This batch I just got is a bit stronger then the last to. Also for me I want use more then 3 bottles a month because of wanting to stock pile some for the future .

Honestly guys and girls I have never had a rc that felt this good its as if this chem hits the pleasure button perfect . Hell 500mg of heroin didnt make me nod this good , and that was high grade numb 4 east coast shit.

Be safe with this chem guys and dont do as me by mixing with benzos unless you have a high tolarance for both opiates and benzos and even then its still dangerous . I have Nalxone on hand for a opiate OD . (My wife knows how to administer the Nalxone) So i think I play it safe for the most part. Remember to that each batch varies in strangth . This is hands down the most euphoric opiate or chem period for me almost to the point of orgasms on the come up . Also its one of the only opiates i have ever taken that I can actually get hard and stay hard for my wife on (Speaking of orgasms) still can not come , but at least I get hard for her.

Some advice if you are new to this chem is like someone told me above start out with 1 squirt to get the feel for it and wait atleast 45mins due to each batch being weaker or more potant. Do this with each new bottle then go hog wild. It last for about a hour for me with a 35-60 minute after glow . Takes anywhere from 5-15 minutes to feel it. The nose spray is pretty easy to go up and does not burn. It's even easier then some actual nose sprays I have had prescribed.

I have tried PFBF under the tongue and rectal route to and it was not better then the nose route . This stuff constipates worse then any other opiate I have ever used. So remember to keep stool softeners on hand . Fiber every day seems to help, but I still only shit every 3 days or so. Also to compare 1 squirt 0.6mg is on par with 15mg oxycodone ir with more euphoria(to me) everyone is different . I also believe PFBF causes more respatory depression then other common opiates so play it safe mixing other cns depressants .

Hope someone finds some of this info helpful . Play it safe guys .

-Crunk

Very detailed post, thanks, I couldn't be the best judge because i'm on bupe daily and I started using the inhaler only 48 hours after forcing myself not to take any of it (bupe) so I could experience it.

I started to work well after about a week later in fact, just giving me 5-6 shots through my nose a couple times a day, then suddenly it started to feel really good for 3 hours or so. I laughed at how much of it you bought though. You're doing like me with my Dexedrine 5mg and Dexedrine 10mg spansules I stockpile since 2 years sswhen I stopped needing the stuff, now amphetamines make me euphoric for an hour and then want to die and if I didn't have downers rx'd or not I could probably have felt suicidal so much the comedown was horrible, just from a couple 20mg spansules and 10mg IR. Nowadays. Back then me and my gf used to have 48 hours sessions with the stuff.

That blows, how can anyone smart enough to find where to get it get busted and bring the cops to speed on this opioid? It's hardly common at all.

That blows, how can anyone smart enough to find where to get it get busted and bring the cops to speed on this opioid? It's hardly common at all.

I have no experience with this chemical at all,
But I would think that anyone with an Internet connection would be able to find the vendor selling it. They are on the clearnet yes?

There is also a three page thread on a very public forum, law enforcement is able to watch the forums just as well as any one else.

Apart from that, most vendors get their supplies internationally, which means at some point a package will be seized for testing and released if uncontrolled, but a report is filed and various agencies are made aware.

Finally the main and most important reason, death...
Without fail, fentanyl and relatives will cause a death somewhere sooner or later.
Government agencies tend to notice when teenagers and addicts start dropping.
Some dealer somewhere will get the bright idea to add it to heroin to boost profits, and, well you know the rest of the story...

But I would think that anyone with an Internet connection would be able to find the vendor selling it. They are on the clearnet yes?

There is also a three page thread on a very public forum, law enforcement is able to watch the forums just as well as any one else.

Apart from that, most vendors get their supplies internationally, which means at some point a package will be seized for testing and released if uncontrolled, but a report is filed and various agencies are made aware.

Without fail, fentanyl and relatives will cause a death somewhere sooner or later.
Some dealer somewhere will get the bright idea to add it to heroin to boost profits, and, well you know the rest of the story...

Thats OK i have almost 100 250 squirt bottles saved ,and + the fellow on that site selling the PFBF (really nice guy) we talk alot says he has a surprise coming down the pipe after its banned . Something even better ,and stronger he says anther Fent analog with much longer half life that is 2-3 times weaker then Fent itself with more intense euphoria then PFBF ! No one else sells this analog at all . It will be unique ,and I better watch what I say!!! Can not wait. :) It does not matter ;because every time one is banned another most of the time stronger will follow . This is a big F to the govs around the world ,and thank god for the loop holes .

Since I am good at coding sites ,and programs I was talking to him about hiding his site from all search engines ,and just allowing the existing customers that know the site by memory to find it . It will cut back on a few douchebag COPS ,and law and retard kids buying the stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Almost 100? You spent close to $10,000 on PFBF?

Allofmywat.jpg

I don't know how much I spent ;because I didn't really think about it until now ,but I bought 6 sometimes 8 a month of the 250 squirt bottles . There was one time I bought the 10 pack .

Yeah, back during the Bush era, they only banned RC's when someone died from it, directly or indirectly (there is one hell of a story involving an erowid guy and 2c-t-7), 2c-I got banned because a guy eyeballed a huge dose (over 300mg), details of how he died, I forgot. But they would throw a wrench in the machine a couple times (the Operation WebTryps, the second one making american vendors a rarity these days, and if they exist, they stock stuff for like 5 days and then it disappears, back then I'd order something from the US in a heartbeat, especially since all vendors were situated there. Now, not so much. Local vendors (all over canada, not in my town lol) and a few european countries get my business.

PFBF, if I wasn't on bupe, if it had appeared before I had to go to an ORT clinic would have been the perfect thing to stop me from IV'ing dilaudid/hm contins and ruining my wallet.

Yeah, back during the Bush era, they only banned RC's when someone died from it, directly or indirectly (there is one hell of a story involving an erowid guy and 2c-t-7), 2c-I got banned because a guy eyeballed a huge dose (over 300mg), details of how he died, I forgot. But they would throw a wrench in the machine a couple times (the Operation WebTryps, the second one making american vendors a rarity these days, and if they exist, they stock stuff for like 5 days and then it disappears, back then I'd order something from the US in a heartbeat, especially since all vendors were situated there. Now, not so much. Local vendors (all over canada, not in my town lol) and a few european countries get my business.

PFBF, if I wasn't on bupe, if it had appeared before I had to go to an ORT clinic would have been the perfect thing to stop me from IV'ing dilaudid/hm contins and ruining my wallet.

Hey man just thought I would let you know ;because I just jumped on the whole bupe train starting the first of this month quiting 540mg Oxy and 16mg dilaudid a day (9 year use now) in its tracks with 24mg of bupe a day is what they started me on ,and funny thing is I had PFBF in my blood ,and urine I would imagine ;because hell while at the clinic I took 12 squirts of pfbf in the nose right in the bathroom thats 7.2mg of PFBF ,and it almost gave me a nice node 1 or 2 more squirts would have done it for me ,but apparently they didn't see anything in my blood or urine like fentanyl .

So maybe it does not show in test who knows ,but the 8mg of bupe I took right in front of the doc didn't do shit lol I guess the PFBF was still going strong and the bupe couldn't attach to the receptors ,but this morning I woke up in WD pretty bad then took 8mg of bupe ,and in 15mins later I was good as gold , but didn't feel high I wanted the high feeling so I took 10 squirts of a low dose of PFBF for me just tryna play it safe ,and damn in 5 minutes I was in the worse WD of my life then about 25 minutes later I was still in pretty bad WD so decided to take 6 more shots to the dome ,and damn I was so high I couldn't keep my head up felt really good . So I learned about 16 squirts gets past the bupe .

I also just want to do a quick post of just how compulsive this stuff is I started @ 2 .6mg squirts and now am at 12-14 squirts every hour 7.2-8.4 mg of PFBF ever hour. lol I am gonna have a hell of a WD if I didn't have bupe .

I also just want to do a quick post of just how compulsive this stuff is I started @ 2 .6mg squirts and now am at 12-14 squirts every hour 7.2-8.4 mg of PFBF ever hour. lol I am gonna have a hell of a WD if I didn't have bupe .

:! .

What's a good solvent for this compound? Please only respond to this question if you really know! Thanks!

After getting through a couple of the 250 spray bottles I've decided to stick to regular opiates, mainly due to the ridiculous half life. I've been using heroin or codeine between once a week to once every couple of weeks for a few years so so I'm pretty used to opiate effects, this stuff feels really great for me comparable to heroin. Not had any other synthetics that give that lovely warm feeling.

Positives are that it doesn't make me look as high to other people as I would on the equivalent of H and also because it wears off so quickly it's possible to have a few cheeky squirts then sober up if you need to do something in the evening. Bad side is, as already discussed here, it destroyed my tolerance and after caining a 250 spray in 48 hours I now need notably more H to get high. Also it gives me withdrawal symptoms after a day or two binge, which I've never had before. It's extremely compulsive and I really wouldn't want to be around a large amount of this, it would definitely lead to trouble. The quick up-down rolar coaster with this stuff also makes me really moody and pissed off at everything when it wears off.

I needed 4 sprays to get high, I don't really understand how people with huge tolerances were getting off on 1 or 2 sprays. I gave single or double sprays to some opiate naive people and results varied, some claimed to feel nothing, others a slight high. Most people needed to have about 4 sprays.

tldr;

Positives- great feeling, convenient spray
Negatives- tolerance, horrible feeling when it wears off, addictive

After getting through a couple of the 250 spray bottles I've decided to stick to regular opiates, mainly due to the ridiculous half life. I've been using heroin or codeine between once a week to once every couple of weeks for a few years so so I'm pretty used to opiate effects, this stuff feels really great for me comparable to heroin. Not had any other synthetics that give that lovely warm feeling.

Positives are that it doesn't make me look as high to other people as I would on the equivalent of H and also because it wears off so quickly it's possible to have a few cheeky squirts then sober up if you need to do something in the evening. Bad side is, as already discussed here, it destroyed my tolerance and after caining a 250 spray in 48 hours I now need notably more H to get high. Also it gives me withdrawal symptoms after a day or two binge, which I've never had before. It's extremely compulsive and I really wouldn't want to be around a large amount of this, it would definitely lead to trouble. The quick up-down rolar coaster with this stuff also makes me really moody and pissed off at everything when it wears off.

I needed 4 sprays to get high, I don't really understand how people with huge tolerances were getting off on 1 or 2 sprays. I gave single or double sprays to some opiate naive people and results varied, some claimed to feel nothing, others a slight high. Most people needed to have about 4 sprays.

tldr;

Positives- great feeling, convenient spray
Negatives- tolerance, horrible feeling when it wears off, addictive

Dude i need 14 sprays to get high . Tolarance threw the roof with this stuff .

It worries me how long it's been since some of the regular users posted in this thread.

I'm at 3 squirts of the stuff every hour, or hour and a half. But i used it to kick dope, so I'm looking at that as a plus, and a money saver. I'm hoping that when i have to kick this stuff the w/d is not a million times worse, or that i have to go back to dope to get off of the spray.