• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Paracetamol and ibuprofen the secret opiate enhancer

I have felt enhancement when taking these in the past maybe a placebo maybe not I shrugged but today I took 2 ibuprofen and 5 paracetamol which is my standard max in one dose to take when in pain which my grandma knows I was tryna score some of her dhc so said I had bad toothache I got some but only if I promised not to take them until at least 3 hours after I took the para and ibuprofen anyway I defo noticed some enhancement this time after smoking the same batch as the last 2 days I had a tiny line 10 minutes ago, after the tablets kicked in and now I feel amazing I know I'm gonna get called an idiot if you feel that way you are more than welcome to post as long as you are polite and constructive

The sun is out my skin is the texture of diamond and my smile is bigger than the sun herself have a great day everyone don't lay in bed all day and waste this beautiful weather 1 love

So, you would say that acetaminophen or ibuprofen should be taken before your opioid dose, right? Or does it not matter at all?

So, you would say that acetaminophen or ibuprofen should be taken before your opioid dose, right? Or does it not matter at all?
Both actually ime however before is better 20 minutes before minimal shouldn't need no more then 30-40 min at best if you try this remember to not take it everyday or everyweek for that matter once in a while as a drug to make it stronger is fine also I recommend taking some promethazine at the same time as the para and ibuprofen you can take that as much as you want I haven't had promethazine in a while wish I did... But it's damn expensive compared to other pharmaceuticals it's basically 1 bag of heroin short a quid or two which my guy would be ok with

Paracétamol for fentanyl and aspirine tor cocaïne

Last edited:
Today I immediately remembered this thread, as I took acetaminophen/paracetamol (500 mg) for a terrible headache (I did not have ibuprofen which apparently works better for headaches) and the tramadol this time felt very different, much more powerful. I took acetaminophen 1 hour before the trams.

Today I immediately remembered this thread, as I took acetaminophen/paracetamol (500 mg) for a terrible headache (I did not have ibuprofen which apparently works better for headaches) and the tramadol this time felt very different, much more powerful. I took acetaminophen 1 hour before the trams.
Ganjcat always knows best brother ;)

Paracetamol gets metabolised to am-404 which is the active principle and is an endocannabinoid reuptake inhibitor. I can sometimes feel it’s psychoactive action even from 500mg when I took it sober against headaches.

Doctor told me before that paracetamol and ibuprofen will make the tramadol work better. Cant remember why.
Id guess it applies to all opis.
My dr. told me Diclofenac would help with the pain caused by a broken piece of armbone. NOT.

The pain of the side effect's were worse then the pain itself. From the NSAID's Ibuprofen seems the mildest to me.

I know Naproxen does, so makes sense other NSAIDs would I guess.

Hmmm, paracetamol? I hate taking that shit (I low-key poisoned myself with it before, like taking stupid amounts of co-codamol without doing a CWE while in w/d...eer since, the taste of them gives me hella nausea).

I have a box of Paramol (500mg Paracetamol, 7.5mg Dihydrocodeine)...might take a couple with my next morphine pill and see if I can feel a difference.

I know Naproxen does, so makes sense other NSAIDs would I guess.

Hmmm, paracetamol? I hate taking that shit (I low-key poisoned myself with it before, like taking stupid amounts of co-codamol without doing a CWE while in w/d...eer since, the taste of them gives me hella nausea).

I have a box of Paramol (500mg Paracetamol, 7.5mg Dihydrocodeine)...might take a couple with my next morphine pill and see if I can feel a difference.
Naproxen enhances opiates? Come on. And if you felt a difference with the Paramol and a morphine pill it would be from the DHC not the paracetamol surely.

In that case, for zero tolerancers, in the UK for a cheap buzz just buy Paramol and Feminax Ultra (Naproxen) OTC

Can' t stomach both Naproxen nor Diclofenac, both cause gastro-intestinal disturbances worse then the pain they were indicated for.

And Paracetamol has no other use then when you have a cold and wanna feel a tiny bit better. And some people take APAP daily up to 3 grams, madness.

I've took a fuck load of pure codeine phosphate before 16 x 30mg in a day, and all it done was make me itchy, then months after that I took 2 x Zapain which is 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol and actually felt it, but then I ended up on 6 a day and then ran out so had to come off with co codamol 8mg and 500mg paracetamol but a CWE then just pills in safe doses, paracetamol definitely makes codeine stronger, this ain't the first thread on here I've read saying it I didn't believe it till I tried it myself