• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

panic attacks and anxiety relief?

discreet_label

Bluelighter
hi again, i have a question that i was not able to find among the various posts around here.
i have a lot of anxiety in my life and i have panic attacks fairly regularly. i took mdma on saturday, and i realized last night that i have felt really good ever since...no anxiety, nothing. i actually feel pretty optimistic, which is definitely not the norm for me.
could it have been the mdma, or is it just a coincidence?

sometimes you get an afterglow, which can have a positive effect on your mood for a while. so yes, it might have been the mdma, although we of course cannot know that for sure. but suffering from occasional panic attacks myself i can tell your that you cannot rely on that happening with mdma. the opposite is just as likely.

that is good to know! i absolutely hate panic attacks, and my husband had told me that sometimes you can have mood swings afterwards, and i was a bit worried about that but no..i had a dull headache the morning after, and since then ive felt really good.

Generally if you're careful about your dose, quality of product and how frequently you roll you should have an afterglow. The negative after-effects (generally) only appear after misuse of MDMA. I've abused it in the past and I still get an afterglow most of the time. And it's that afterglow that can indeed completely negate anxiety and panic attacks, though of course it shouldn't be used for this purpose, it's a nice bonus though :D Everyone is different so YMMV of course. Did you test your drugs with a testkit? Welcome to bluelight

my husband said that his friend had tested it, but i didnt understand what he meant until i found this forum. i plan on doing it again at the end of next month, and i really hope it will be just as awesome! i have felt so positive and optimistic this week, for sure.

I believe you are experiencing an afterglow - absolutely amazing isn't it?

I also believe that you can experience similar effects to an afterglow, but all of the time. However, it takes a big effort. I think you need to train your mind, using practices such as mindfulness, a positivity journal, meditation and yoga. Exercise and eating healthy in addition are also important factors.

Don't rely on the afterglow though. When my afterglow wore off I went chasing the high again and that's when I had my long-term come down - the lowest point in my life. Try the natural way.

You can certainly change your thinking patterns through MDMA use. Congratulations on your success.

That awesome your feeling better! MDMA usually makes me feel the opposite at least the following day if I take a high dose. Congrats tho!

People like you that are prone to anxiety and panic attacks should try to stay as far away from mdma as possible.. most likely is an afterglow, or possibly your experience helped change you mindset a bit. But if you continue to use mdma, i can almost guarantee your symptoms will worsen, anxiety and pannic attacks are some of the main problems people see after the use of mdma

well, i kept feeling great, and i tried it again a couple of days ago..absolutely WONDERFUL experience! i have never ever had so much fun in my life! i think now though, i will only do it once a month/2 months, as the last time was pretty intense. i am very prone to panic attacks and anxiety, but i havent had any as of late. whether or not that is from taking mdma is unknown, but ill take what i can get.

You may have discovered the solution to beating your panic attacks, I'm delighted to say! MDMA opens the mind in extraordinary ways, it certainly did mine, and changed me for the better - permanently! The 'afterglow' mentioned is a mindchange, long after the drug has left your system. Mine has lasted for twenty odd years now, I'm pleased to report. Use it sparingly.... @less is more' is very appropriate for such a wonderful thing,... and you may nnot ever need any more, who knows? Never deny yourself pleasure even so I always say... "Have a good time All the time!" is a lovely philosophy, yet sadly an impossibility if you need to get shit faced and smashed to achieve it. Much love, healing and blessings to you! XXXX