• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Panic attacks after only taking ecstasy once? Can I ever take it again?

h.dinky

Greenlighter
I went to a rave this Halloween and took e for the first time. They were called orange power buttons (in pressed pill form). I took 1/4 at first, didn't feel anything, so I took another bite. In the end, I pretty much took a little over half the pill. I took too much for my first time and started having a bad trip. After the bad trip subdued, I was able to have a great time. A week later, I had no symptoms of withdrawals or any side effects. 1 or 2 weeks later I smoked some weed and as the weed was wearing off I had a massive panic attack. I didn't know what was happening to me but my whole body felt numb and tingly, felt nauseous, I was shivering uncontrollably, felt cold, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I thought I was dying and trapped in a nightmare. Eventually my friend took me to the hospital and they told me I had a panic attack. A little while after I smoked with friends and I was totally fine. But then a week later I smoked weed again and I felt the same sensations beginning to creep up on me and had another bad anxiety attack. I didn't think weed was a trigger because I was a pretty avid smoker of weed before taking the e and never had any bad experiences from it or panic attacks until after I took the e. Now I've stopped smoking weed completely because I want to avoid the panic attacks, it's honestly the worst feeling in the world. Last week I took only one shot of alcohol and even then, I felt a little bit of anxiety coming up again. My anxiety has gotten better now, but a few random times I feel the anxiety creeping up on me again, even when I'm not smoking weed it would just happen out of the blue. I try to focus and not allow myself to slip into it. I just bought some supplements yesterday like fish oil, vitamin b, and 5 HTP, hopefully these will help. Trying to eat healthier too cuz I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). I was wondering if anybody else had a similar experience and if this a permanent thing? I really hope it's not permanent because this really sucks. Will I ever be able to take e again, if ever, maybe taking pure molly would not lead to this kind of reaction? Any tips and advice on how to fix this anxiety? Thanks.

Is not permanent,you will be ok soon,maybe it take some months
In my opinion don't touch this fking drug again it has very bad after effects,stay only at weed

No it's not permanent. Engage in relaxing activities, eat healthy, exercise and stay away from weed and other drugs and you'll be back to your normal self. It could take some time (even just a few weeks might be enough) but this is 100% not permanent.

Someday you might be able to enjoy some tested MDMA in a better set/setting and with more precautions anda avoid these nasty after-effects, but for now focus on getting well.

Some substances just don't play nice with others. It's like the law of the land; some do and some don't.

For my part, lsd used to wreck me and give me dysphoria. Even if there are factors that can be mitigated, the above still applied to me for a while.