• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Panic Attack or Piperazine affect?

xxitzkenexx

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I dropped last Friday and I end up in the hospital because I felt like was going to die, dehydrate, shortness of breath and chest pain (heart attack or asthma like symptom) and it's a scary experience for me. From what I've read online that I may experience an Anxiety/panic attack but however i'm not sure if it was that or because I might take some pill that have piperazine in it and maybe that's an affect of pipe pill or maybe allergic to whatever in that pill. I take about 2 pills of my own (the pill I know it is safe for me). After that I took the 3rd pill from a friend (an unknown pill) and that's when I start feeling sick. I'm just wondering have anyone have the same experience like me? and also I want to know is the event that happen to me is it a feeling of panic attack or is it there's other stuff in the pill that make me sick? I do not want to ever experience those feeling again. I'm here just try to find some answer and if anyone know what it is, please help and tell me what can I do prevent or how to recover from an episode like that. Thanks!

Pipes give me horrible anxiety ! I thought I was dieing once and I will never touch another pipe again .