• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Palexia 50mg-300mg

Sketch 8420

Greenlighter
Hi people! I'm just writing to see what people think of Palexia? It's a pain killer for nerve pain but from what I've read it's a newer(ish) one (2015). My pet cat thinks there the best "downer" feeling out of any... Oxies, morph, ms contin, even H. Maybe my cat had shit H I don't know... But anyways I really hear next to nothing about these and people are curious as am I if anyone else's pet has tried these magical pills? They come in 50mg all the way up to 300mg and yes there strong. Also interested to know if people shoot them up? I don't wanna and I would encourage any one to not try but if you already have please enlighten me! If people want to know how to get the most bang for your buck I'll tell you cos these little pills can really kick your ass. So I'll let you know my way to get the kick with less. Hopefully preventing an overdose as ive done. Ok so yeah palexia thoughts?.... Also I know people on lots(strongest) multiple times a day and then miss them for 3-4 days and the WDs is like a 1/10 compared to say codiene or morph so they really are a wonder drug lol any info appreciated. And questions fine because I was in jail and people were curious in there as they seem like a less popular choice for drs to prescribe. Thanks