• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Painful Vasoconstriction from LSD and 2cb

Really? I would’ve never thought this would be a rewarding combo. Datura alone wasn’t something I’d look to repeat. But deliriant’s aren’t my favorite class of drugs anyway, they were more of a last resort.
Same here - unless with a psychedelic, then it's wonderful!

Same here - unless with a psychedelic, then it's wonderful!
Interesting to know! I used to combine high doses of benedryl and dxm but that combo had a tendency to get weird. But benedryl on its own was a waking nightmare depending on your dose.

LSD + Datura is a top five combo in my book. :)

You just need to find your dosage.
Ok I no longer use drugs. When I would trip on LSD I preferred to just smoke pot on it. This was decades ago when Colombian mid-grade pot was the better option than Mexican weed full of seeds and the best was Moroccan sativa hashish. But this was before super high grade and high THC pot was easily available. Or I would combine no other drugs with the acid except maybe caffeine. I remember drinking a beer on acid before and it was sort of weird, not bad but I never did this again.

I have never gotten vasoconstriction from this combo, or either substance alone. I've done this combo a few times and it's never been my favorite as I feel like LSD completely dominates the trip.

I have had pretty severe vasoconstriction using LSA alone, or once a combo of 2cb and 2ce. Both of these trips it was severe enough that there were moments that were too painful to walk. That was an extremely visual experience I highly recommend it minis the vasoconstriction I got.