• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain medication used recreationally

With such amount you'll have hard time keeping yourself away from using them too often :p
Once I made thread about how to avoid opioids addiction, people gave informative responses, but can't find it now. Probably deleted.

Don't do them daily! Keeping breaks also doesn't allow tolerance to go through the roof.
It's good idea to take 1 DXM pill (~~30mg) before opiate; it's said to slow down tolerance build-up and makes high warmer.
If you bought Tramadol in instant release tables (opposed to Retard - prolonged relese) take half a pill/one pill before ingesting the rest of the amount you planned - it allows Tramadol to be fully efficient.

pzdr

So, if I do them once per week, how likely am I to become addicted?

I've already smoked heroin about 10 times in the last 5 years, so he's not out of line. I'm aware of it's effects, especially after I was injected with pharmaceutically pure heroin following an operation 20 years ago. I'd just like to try pharmaceutically pure opioids as buying heroin, when you don't have a dealer, is very hit and miss.

If you have done heroin 10 times before I doubt that you'll find shitty little Tramadol and Codeine any good. High doubts. I think you will be disappointed. If we were talking oxycodone, hydromorphone and oxymorphone then I'd say otherwise.

By the way, don't take the buprenorphine with the codeine. You could take the Tramadol with the Suboxone but your not going to feel any of the opioid effects produced from Tramadol because it will block it.

If you have done heroin 10 times before I doubt that you'll find shitty little Tramadol and Codeine any good. High doubts. I think you will be disappointed. If we were talking oxycodone, hydromorphone and oxymorphone then I'd say otherwise.

By the way, don't take the buprenorphine with the codeine. You could take the Tramadol with the Suboxone but your not going to feel any of the opioid effects produced from Tramadol because it will block it.

Yeah, but because my previous experiences were so spread out (and the heroin was only good quality a few of those times) I still managed to get a nice buzz off Tramadol when a friend gave me some last year. I'm fairly optimistic I'll enjoy what I've ordered. I'll try them separately to begin with, then experiment on a weekly basis to minimise the chances of tolerance, addiction or withdrawal. What do you think?

Yeah, but because my previous experiences were so spread out (and the heroin was only good quality a few of those times) I still managed to get a nice buzz off Tramadol when a friend gave me some last year. I'm fairly optimistic I'll enjoy what I've ordered. I'll try them separately to begin with, then experiment on a weekly basis to minimise the chances of tolerance, addiction or withdrawal. What do you think?

Tram itself is hit or miss. I've only used it acouple times when I couldn't score some hydro. Def mood lift but if you have a tolerance to anything else don't expect too much. Also, make sure your not exceeding 400mg a day due to the seizure threshold.

My meds arrived yesterday!! I had 180 mg of pure codeine, which was luv-er-ly! :) I'm gonna have a few days break before I try the bupe. It's good being opiate naive and I'd like to keep it that way. Think I'll try the alprazolam tonight :)

My meds arrived yesterday!! I had 180 mg of pure codeine, which was luv-er-ly! :) I'm gonna have a few days break before I try the bupe. It's good being opiate naive and I'd like to keep it that way. Think I'll try the alprazolam tonight :)

Yes, take your time enjoying your "lighter" opiates before moving on to the stronger stuff.

nah you dont want oxycontin anymore with the bullshit they are putting out now aka OP's. Now roxies on the otherhand are still a+ cause they cant fuck with those.

nah you dont want oxycontin anymore with the bullshit they are putting out now aka OP's. Now roxies on the otherhand are still a+ cause they cant fuck with those.

The OP's are still fine. If you took the OxyContin as prescribed then there should be no difference but yeah, Roxicodone is better.

I know someone that gets OP's prescribed & he said theres not much difference in the high from the old ones. He didnt snort the old formulation & just swallowed like prescribed.

You must like snorting your pills.

Yeah, I never snort oxycodone (well, I don't long ago) but I did chew the old OC's which I can't with the OPs but I still never had much of a problem taking them orally. They still hold value. If I had the choice of a Roxicodone 30mg and 30mg of an OP, I'd take the Roxi but only because they are instant release, not because I'd like to snort it.

A delayed update...
After finishing all of the meds I wasn't overly impressed. It wasn't the itching or the constipation that put a dampener on things (though neither of those was pleasant, obviously), it's just that I think the high of opiates is just not as good (or safe, when all things are considered) as the high on MDMA. Just my opinion. So, unless I'm injected with a pharmaceutically pure opiate one day in the future, I'll be looking elsewhere for my chemical thrills!