• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain in my side from tramadol

Still brazy

Greenlighter
I have been using tramadol recreationally for about nine months now at a rate of 3 times a week and at a dose of 100 mg. i know that tramadol doesnt cause liver damage but i have a slight pain in my side off and on that feels like its in my liver. Iwas wondering if this is normal or if anyone else has had this happen and if i should do anything about it

I've been using tramadol for 6 years now, I usually have liver damage only when I am in withdrawal but I did a lot of blood analysis and ecographs etc but I did not have a single problem with it, I'm starting to suspect that the problem might be with my bile(gall). maybe a stone formed or something or some sand idk really but yes I do experience these pains as well but as I said only in withdrawal, when I walk a lot (effort) and after the withdrawal is gone (couple of weeks) I do not feel any pain.

I've experienced the occasional abdominal/liver pain of opiates for years. I never thought much of it but i never got checked out. Go see a doctor if you concerned, we can't really diagnose you from the internet.