L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pain during sex

pokepoke420

Bluelighter
I have been dating this girl for about 8 years now, and I must first point out, that I was very blessed downstairs. My girlfriend is 5'3" 90lbs, very petite girl, and after 8 years of dating this is something new that I was wondering if anyone else has ever dealt with. Sex had never been a problem and as long as she was "warmed up" (oral, playing down there), we could go (just in certain positions). As of late, it has got to a point where even when I perform oral before sex, she literally can't handle it. It has got to a point where she doesn't even want to have sex because it hurts so badly in every position. She said it isn't so much the length that bothers her,, but the actual muscles are being stretched to a point of discomfort. My question is - has anyone else gone through this before? We had a very healthy sex life, but the last 2-3 months have been mostly, "ow, ow, ow, are you done yet?" It's not a compliment at this point, and I feel bad because if she isn't pleased, it's a waste for me. Is there anything I can do? Help??

No. Have just attributed this to her tiny frame and what I am packing. Best option, you think?

Definitely send her to the doctors. Vaginas stretch to accommodate a penis during sex it could be another issue causing her pain - especially if she's been fine in the past.

Something is definitely up. I mean, 8 years of sex then all of a sudden excruciating pain these past months?

She definitely needs to go see her gynecologist. Yes, it could be a size issue but you want to rule out anything more serious first. I do think it could still be to do with size though, even if it suddenly developed after so long - you might have stretched her muscles to the point where they tore a bit or something :\
I hope it's nothing serious and you guys can figure it out, but she needs to see a doctor asap.

Is it alot of pain or just a bit of discomfort from your size and her size?

If it is a great deal of pain she might have a disorder and I have seen that on TV.

I have had a bunch of woman say it hurts a bit like in their guts or their ribs. A few said they feel themselves being stretched. Usually it was no big deal. After having sex a few times things loosened up a bit. I did date one chick briefly who just could not take it. If I stuck more than half my dick in her she would say it hurts. One of my friends fucked her after I dated her and had the same issues so I think it was her so she probably should go to a doctor.

I get mild complaints about my dick being a bit hard to take but these same women still want to fuck and get over it. If she has serious pain and has not adjusted to your cock by now then yeah you should probably go see a doctor together.