• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pain clinic urine testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaxxerjr

Greenlighter
Hey there, I go to a pain clinic where I am prescribed oxymorphone for pain. Tomorrow I am scheduled to go and to take my first urine test. The past week I have been slightly abusing my (prescribed) klonopin and adderall. I was wondering if these pain clinics normally have tests that are able to tell how much of the concentration of the drug is in your urine or if they just see that you have the drug in your urine at all. Thank you.

I have seen scientific papers showing that you cannot determine a persons dosage based on urine concentration.

A blood or serum test would be needed.

A doctor can drop you for any reason or any test result valid or not, and you cannot do anything about it, and many doctors are mistaken and think urinary concentration can predict oral dosage.

I have seen scientific papers showing that you cannot determine a persons dosage based on urine concentration.

A blood or serum test would be needed.

A doctor can drop you for any reason or any test result valid or not, and you cannot do anything about it, and many doctors are mistaken and think urinary concentration can predict oral dosage.

Oh okay, I'm not accusing you of talking out of your ass, but I've starting this exact thread in the opioid section of reddit and gotten opposing views on the forum. I guess they are making shit up completely. Thanks man. Do you happen to have those papers?

1) NO DRUG TESTING QUESTIONS
We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. If you see a drug testing question posted, please use the report feature and do not answer it.
With that I'll have to close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.