• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids PAIN CLINIC - IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ~ would like anyone going to one to answer these please

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I have finally found a md thats understanding of my current circumstances and while i explained in the sense (i dont want to lose my meds duh) that i simply would not function without them, and i have 4 months till my script runs out and my doctor retired...... so i've been in a tough position for a few months and you can only imagine the stress, along with cutting down incase of well not being able to get meds because ... I'd have to spend a pretty penny to acquire them via other means, and i have them covered now it'd be a huge inconvenience to say the least so here are my questions and please only answer seriously as this time i do infact require short accurate responses.

1. As far as i have been reading for almost a 9 months of bluelight pain clinics attempt to cut your medications, true or not.
2. Will they try to fuck me over regarding my pretty high-dose maintnance ASWELL as the fact i'm on 3 different narcotic pain killers at the same time (Morphine,Oxycodone,Hydromorphone) which are extremely important to my routine.
3. is it possible for them to fuck with my current prescription if i attend and they more or less don't help to the extent i require or meet my needs - would they be able to somehow interfere with my script considering my doc is retired? as shitty as my pharmacy is, i think they would vouch for me as never ever having an issue with my narcotics but this is the most important question

Thankyou for your time and responses ahead of time.

As always, Stay safe
Zonxx

My answer won’t help I don’t think, as I’m Australian.

There isn’t a doctor in this country that would allow you to stay on those 3 combined for any length of time unless you had an incurable disease.

I’m guessing you had strong pain at one point but now it’s become an addiction?
You’ll have to convince your doctor you’re still in pain I think.

Pharmacist can vouch for you all they like (here they have records of all our scripts on computer that every pharmacy can access so they know when we last had what) but if the new doctor doesn’t think you need them, they’ll begin weening.

Best advice I have is talk up your pain

Good luck

@Zonxx , if I was using the amount of narcotic painkillers as you do, I wouldn't risk it by going to the clinic too early because from what I have been reading for years, they definitely can fuck with your prescribed medications especially if you come accross an asshole health professional.

Is the MD, who is so understanding of your situation, work at that clinic or does he/she have a private office? If he is a resident at that clinic, he may not be able to disregard others' views who also work there.
So how he/she handles your case could change because of others which would most certainly not be in your benefit.

Mmmm. That is a tough situation Zonxx.

I don’t think you are going to be happy when you see another doctor.
If I was you, I would try to find just a regular M.D rather than a pain clinic due to the drug testing at pain clinics and your amphetamine use.

I will try to answer your questions as to what my experience has been.
1- true
2- yes
3- I was going to say no to that one but KS78 and others disagree. I am going to have to agree with them.

Sorry sweetie. I know you must be massively stressed about this.

this is odd, i didn't get any notifications for my thread 🤔 bluelight just wants me to endure withdrawal :(

this is odd, i didn't get any notifications for my thread 🤔 bluelight just wants me to endure withdrawal :(
No chance you can find a ‘dodgy doc’?

They’re out there.

I told mine last week that my Valium isn’t strong enough anymore, and he gave me the link to a page so I can break it down safely and try injecting the stuff 😂

I don’t know if it will help, as it says it doesn’t make it stronger. But I’m assuming it’ll work faster, right?

No chance you can find a ‘dodgy doc’?

They’re out there.

I told mine last week that my Valium isn’t strong enough anymore, and he gave me the link to a page so I can break it down safely and try injecting the stuff 😂

I don’t know if it will help, as it says it doesn’t make it stronger. But I’m assuming it’ll work faster, right?
hmmmm well i suppose you could call my now retired doc 'dodgy' but id known him forever, i remember when a bag of coke fell out of my pocket as i was walking out of his office and he went "you forgot somthing" to which i replied " nono i have my prescription" then he said, "appearently not all of it, look at the floor and get out"

@Zonxx , if I was using the amount of narcotic painkillers as you do, I wouldn't risk it by going to the clinic too early because from what I have been reading for years, they definitely can fuck with your prescribed medications especially if you come accross an asshole health professional.

Is the MD, who is so understanding of your situation, work at that clinic or does he/she have a private office? If he is a resident at that clinic, he may not be able to disregard others' views who also work there.
So how he/she handles your case could change because of others which would most certainly not be in your benefit.
oh i'm back from the bathroom, i just flushed all the hope i had, i made sure to get it all in there i didnt even care if it clogged the thing.

but i wasn't aware they drug test @Painful One yeah that is one test i'm guaranteed not to pass for the foreseeable future think id be able to challenge them to a game of tic tac toe and make a bet that if i win that for future tests they have to give the all clear to anyone with anything at or below whats in my blood on any given day?

actually i did wait thats inaccurate but it wasn't for that specifically, my mother and friends, and doctor thought i was dying because i stopped drinking soda and lost rediculous weight fast

you know i did a full health exam a few weeks ago,I think they scanned for drugs at the same time not sure but if they did i'm ready. i'm willing to bet the doctor is going to question why i test positive for cocaine, amphetamine, dope and i have a good answer prepared if he does. "The dude next to me pissed in my cup i couldn't stop him he said it was me or the cup my life was threatened doc'

you know i did a full health exam a few weeks ago,I think they scanned for drugs at the same time not sure but if they did i'm ready. i'm willing to bet the doctor is going to question why i test positive for cocaine, amphetamine, dope and i have a good answer prepared if he does. "The dude next to me pissed in my cup i couldn't stop him he said it was me or the cup my life was threatened doc'
docors aint stupid and dont appreciate bein taken for a fool my doctor has to know i smoke weed because i always smell of it but never mentions it out of respect, if he did i would say i use it for my chronic pain

i'll report back if i'm still a+ healthy, that'll greenlight me to consume even more hardcore i can't wait

(kidding, but i have passed every test with flying colors, fuck, even have a 'very' quote from my doc healthy liver after a litre+ of hard liquor a day for almost an entire year go figure, i might be a super hero, line up to be saved by zonxx)

lol I don’t think that’ll work but good effort.

I don’t think they can drug test without consent (again, countries might be diff) here even if we are going for a job we have to sign a consent giving them permission and informing us what drugs they’ll be testing for.

Only the cops have the power to do that without consent.

If you peed in a cup it’s likely for a quick kidney analysis. Make sure you acid alkaline levels are ok as that could indicate serious illness.

You were only at the doc right?

docors aint stupid and dont appreciate bein taken for a fool my doctor has to know i smoke weed because i always smell of it but never mentions it out of respect, if he did i would say i use it for my chronic pain
i mean, i've done cocaine in my doctors office while waiting on him, i don't think id ever seen someone turn into a tomato so quick, i wish i had had some toast, lettuce and bacon to throw a blt together, he did shit on me, not because of what using in his office, but god forfucking bid his expensive japanese artwork got coke residue on it, looked like shit to me anyways, but after he'd told me how much it was worth, anytime he left me alone in that office i had to debate between my prescriptions or taking that damn thing and running down the street with it, i wouldn't have bothered taking my car, i could've gotten 3 fully loaded bently's for that stupid picture of a fucking bird drinking water, i can paint a bird drinking water no one's gonna spend 6 figured on it, ehm unless anyones interested?