• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Pain around pancreas after ingesting Adderall, starting to worry

Seven-One-Eight

Bluelighter
Last night I consumed 90mg of XR Adderall over the course of a night (starting at around 8pm and finishing the last dose at around 1am). I did not get any sleep and the experience was overall quite uncomfortable, not what I expected at all. I did not eat all of last night, and had a light lunch today. I have been experiencing some pain around my pancreas which started after my last dose, and has continued until today. At first I thought it may just be hunger pains, but after I ate some lunch and took a shower the pain persists.

Does anyone know if there is any link between Adderall and lower abdominal pain, possibly even pancreatitis? Gastrointestinal problems are pretty common for me, but never have I experienced pain in this area for such a prolonged period of time. I haven't been able to get a bowel movement going either, so it could possibly just be a bad case of constipation, but I dunno, doesn't sound like it.

My heart rate is still higher than normal as well. I took some laxatives and pepto bismol a little while ago, but I''m not sure if that's gonna do much. I'm kinda freaking out right now because I'm forseeing an embarassing but unfortunately necessary hospital trip due to the Adderall. If anyone has any input on my situation, I would greatly appreciate it. I would describe the pain as throbbing as well, not severe enough where I just can't take it anymore, but it's definitely there.

EDIT: Just read that some side effects of Adderall include constipation, abdominal pain, and high heart rate... I just don't know if/when this is gonna pass...

Last edited:
Im pretty sure there is a link between the two, but i always thought that speed was good for the digestive system and would actually make you have a "bowel movement"? lol, I wouldnt be taking aton of laxatives.. you prolly just dont have to go and taking adderall + laxatives is prolly not a good combo.

And your heart rate is still probably going to be high because the drug is still in your bloodstream.

Oh and is your pain in your lower back? cause i used to get pain there when i used adderall, and still sometimes do get it.

And the reason it was uncomfortable was probably because you took a wayy to high dose lol

Im pretty sure there is a link between the two, but i always thought that speed was good for the digestive system and would actually make you have a "bowel movement"? lol, I wouldnt be taking aton of laxatives.. you prolly just dont have to go and taking adderall + laxatives is prolly not a good combo.

And your heart rate is still probably going to be high because the drug is still in your bloodstream.

Oh and is your pain in your lower back? cause i used to get pain there when i used adderall, and still sometimes do get it.

And the reason it was uncomfortable was probably because you took a wayy to high dose lol

Yeah, pain in the lower left side of my back. Again not severe, but there. And yeah I'm an idiot, 60mg apparently wasn;t strong enough for me... trust me I learned my lesson the hard way. I'm just worried whether or not my situation warrants a hospital visit, or should I just wait it out / drink a lot of fluids / force myself to eat.

Yeahh i get that once in awhile, just lay down on your stomach and drink alot of water, and/or take some vitamin C or a multi vitamin and eat soup or something.

Im sure youll be just fine hah

Yeahh i get that once in awhile, just lay down on your stomach and drink alot of water, and/or take some vitamin C or a multi vitamin and eat soup or something.

Im sure youll be just fine hah

Sounds good, I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep tonight though unfortunately but whatever, as long as I can ride this out without going to the hospital I'll cut my losses. Would it be best to avoid counteracting the effects with benzos as well? I know some people do that but I'm unsure of the risks... think I'll just ride this one out without anything else.

If you have benzos you could take a low dose to take the edge off and youll be fine

Just dont drink alchohal , that will just dehydrate you more