• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pain and discomfort in penis caused from peeing on mdma

Whitespace

Greenlighter
One night i took Molly (capsules) with a friend. I do not know what the dosage was in each capsule. I took one capsule at around 6pm. waited two hours and only felt a little bit of the molly. I then took another capsule and an hour later it was enough to feel like I was rolling. I wasn't rolling that hard, but it was quite euphoric. It faded away, then i took another capsule at around 11 30 that night. This was my last capsule. I could tell that I was already quite depleted as the third capsule barely had an effect on the euphoria I felt. I could tell my body was heating up and was having trouble trying to pee. I was staying hydrated drinking fluids regularly.

at around 12 - 1 that night, I tried to pee and was having trouble. I was probably standing at the toilet for about a minute or so when I felt the stream finally coming out. I then felt a sharp pain inside my penis about a centimetre from the tip of my penis. It felt like my urine went all the way through my urethra towards the head, but i couldn't relax the area near the head so the flow was stopped. I felt this sensation and didn't pee. then about half a minute later i was able to pee everything out. The thing is the pain, i wouldn't really say pain but just a strange sensation has lingered on and off in my penis for about a month and a half now.

I did experience urinary incontinence and still am but it has improved since that night. i also found it harder to pee and start a stream in public. The feeling was quite prominent when it first occurred where i would feel it several times throughout the day. it has now been a a month and a half and i still do occasionally get this feelings maybe 3 - 4 times a day. I had sex multiple times about a week after it occurred and it seemed to make the feeling more prominent. i haven't had sex in almost a month and have only masterbated 3 times in the last month. I get it randomly throughout the day.

Im am unsure if i have bruised or caused trauma to the internal structure of my urethra which is what is causing the sensation. maybe I have urethral stricture as when i pee sometimes i feel as if its in my penis where i cant relax to let the urine flow through my urethra. maybe i have a really small kidney stone thats been stuck there causing the sensation. I am unsure if its my urethra or the muscles in my penis, but i feel the pain slightly to the left of my urethra about a centimetre from the tip of my penis. Maybe it could be an infection as i do feel a stinging sensation sometimes or that the vasoconstriction caused by the mdma did something. i only have the feeling in small area to the left of my urethra (maybe in my urethra or outside) about 1 centimetre down from the head of my penis. My friend took the exact same amount at the same times and he generally has a lower tolerance than me and he didn't experienced any problems.

i am a 19 year old male and have experimented with mdma for about a year, generally with a higher tolerance. Has anyone ever had similar problems with the penis and peeing on mdma or other amphetamines? Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Water retention is pretty common on MDMA - I would go to a doctor and get this checked out.

I would definitely see a urologist but one possibility besides a urethral abnormality is a pelvic floor problem, the muscles that you use in sex as well as relax to urinate. Given that it seems worse after sex and that peeing in public was hard and then you had incontinence problems this could be a problem, but if you can see a urologist. Men can get UTIs as well.

Excess tension in the different muscles (whether from sex or whatever) can cause all sorts of problems and amphetamines generally lead to muscle tension. I would try to focus on relaxing the area as much as you can, and if you happen to want to try keigel exercises (not necessarily recommended if the problem is excess tension but this is commonly prescribed for incontinence) make sure you relax as much as you can between sets/reps and later in the day. At least if it makes it worse you could probably say its more the pelvic floor and not your urethra. But keigels are more for incontinence rather than can't pee.. Pushing your stomache/abs out helps some people relax the lower area, but do what you can mentally to remove tension from the area in the mean time before you get to a urologist. Sounds girly but sitting down does help some people relax their pelvic floor and open things up, everybody is different though. I would also try a butterfly stretch but while laying down to open up the pelvis and then relax everything while in the stretch (as if you're trying to let yourself pee and poop). Hope it's not something in the urethra though man. Goodluck

Last edited: