Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oxynorm (OxyContin) Liquid - Dosage?

AyahuascaSeeker13

Bluelighter
Just got my hands in a bottle of oxynorm 1mg per ml.

Is dosage range the same as for regular oxy or is this shit stronger/purer?

Anyone with experience, feel free to chime in.

My nephew was prescribed liquid Oxynorm after getting his adenoid removed, I couldn't believe it, he was barely 2 years old at the time, didn't think a child that young could be given something so strong. Obviously the dosage would be tiny compared to an adult dose, but still a pretty gnarly concept. Poor little bugger needed it though, he was in agony when we came out of hospital

My nephew was prescribed liquid Oxynorm after getting his adenoid removed, I couldn't believe it, he was barely 2 years old at the time, didn't think a child that young could be given something so strong. Obviously the dosage would be tiny compared to an adult dose, but still a pretty gnarly concept. Poor little bugger needed it though, he was in agony when we came out of hospital

Children can be prescribed pretty much any pain meds adults can (morphine, oxy, fentanyl) only in doses adjusted for body weight. Babies and children suffer pain from cancer, injuries and other horribly painful conditions if you think about it. As a nurse, I have even given newborn babies methadone in the hospital.

^ What would the reasons be behind prescribing oxy vs say something like codeine?

Last edited:
Maybe something to do with the strain on the liver? I have nfi, just speculating.

Ordine liquid morphine solution > oxynorm.

30ml should be a nice place to start aya, just don't get greedy and drink it all this weekend :)

Ordine liquid morphine solution > oxynorm.

Ah, well I have heard of that, knew a cancer patient that was using that, and towards then end I was helping administer it for them.