• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxynorm instant 20mg for sublingual use - which roa?

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Im going to have oxymorm instant 20mg for sublingual use soon, which I regularly can score free of charge since a friend of mine is a nurse and she often hooks me up...

But i doubt if i should take the oral roa OR snort it; i know there are binding substances are present in the pills And i wonder if this could diminish the effects in some ways, also because It are tabs for sublingual use this seems as if oral is a perfect roa, however i heard via via that some ppl i remotely know crush Them up and snorted Them and this produced intenser effects and i Read online that snorting oxy would more easily bring you in the oxy vibe... (I know that for Ritalin for swallowing worked better when snorted And i know this by Both experience as from ppl i know)

Also, what doses should i use for Both snorting as oral roa knowing that i have no actual tolerance but by nature a huge tolerance for most drugs as well as by extensive drug use in the past?

PS what is the exact difference between opiates and opioids?

Last edited:
Im going to have oxymorm instant 20mg for sublingual use soon, which I regularly can score free of charge since a friend of mine is a nurse and she often hooks me up...

But i doubt if i should take the oral roa OR snort it; i know there are binding substances are present in the pills And i wonder if this could diminish the effects in some ways, also because It are tabs for sublingual use this seems as if oral is a perfect roa, however i heard via via that some ppl i remotely know crush Them up and snorted Them and this produced intenser effects and i Read online that snorting oxy would more easily bring you in the oxy vibe... (I know that for Ritalin for swallowing worked better when snorted And i know this by Both experience as from ppl i know)

Also, what doses should i use for Both snorting as oral roa knowing that i have no actual tolerance but by nature a huge tolerance for most drugs as well as by extensive drug use in the past?

PS what is the exact difference between opiates and opioids?
I'm not super familiar with oxynorm but it sounds like it's a liquid formulation of Oxycodone hydrochloride.

If it says it's for sublingual use, then take it sublingually, meaning dissolved under the tongue. If it says it's for oral use, then take it orally.

There is no benefits to snorting pills. They are formulated to work orally.

It is generally always safer to take pharmaceutical pills as they are intended, ie. Orally. If it's intended to take sublingually, take it sublingually.

Simple as that.

Opiate = a narcotic substance that is derived from the opium poppy and it's primary alkaloids, codeine and morphine. (heroin, oxycodone, hydromorphone, hydrocodone)

Opioid = a narcotic substance that works on opioid receptors but isn't derived from natural opium. (methadone, kratom, fentanyl, tianeptine)

I'm not super familiar with oxynorm but it sounds like it's a liquid formulation of Oxycodone hydrochloride.

If it says it's for sublingual use, then take it sublingually, meaning dissolved under the tongue. If it says it's for oral use, then take it orally.

There is no benefits to snorting pills. They are formulated to work orally.

It is generally always safer to take pharmaceutical pills as they are intended, ie. Orally. If it's intended to take sublingually, take it sublingually.

Simple as that.

Opiate = a narcotic substance that is derived from the opium poppy and it's primary alkaloids, codeine and morphine. (heroin, oxycodone, hydromorphone, hydrocodone)

Opioid = a narcotic substance that works on opioid receptors but isn't derived from natural opium. (methadone, kratom, fentanyl, tianeptine)
Thanks for the reply, i was already leaning myself towards Just taking Them as prescribed, i didn't realize however that sublingual use was not An oral roa, i thought oral meant everything going tru the mouth...

But why is it better to use IT as prescribed and not insulfated? And how come these ppl experience better effects that way and why do i stumble upon lots of information saying stuff like insufflation gets you way more into the oxy vibe? OR is your advice to take it As prescribed based on other aspects that arise when insuflated and not in what at first hand look like the best effects meaning they are more powerfull? And BTW is it insulfation OR insufflation or...?

Okay, so this means all semi synthetics containing alkaloids from the Papaver somniferum are semi synthetic opiates, there Will most likely be semi synthetic opioids too, what are some examples of this?
And does heroin.have special qualities compared to other opiates/opioids, as this is often seen as in a way the ultimate drug? (OR at least IT heroin was seen this way in the past, has this changed due to evolutions such as fent or the many, i suppose opioid, rc's that are currently hyping? And are there also semi synthetic opioid rc's?)

PS IT are most definitely pills for sublingual use, i took Them many Times before, its not a liquid...

Last edited:
Since i became a member of bluelight again i feel like i learned so much, cause i was asking these same questions on a dutch drug forum, and they seem to know very little about these things; they first Day all opiates besides opium are semi synthetic, this i can believe since all opiates are deprived from opium...

But then they say that all opioids are synthetic, which I feel is wrong since Kratom is An opioid, and surely there must exist semi synthetic opoids too, OR am I mistaken?