• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxynorm 20mg Liquid Vial – How to use?

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
I have a 20mg vial of liquid Oxycodone. I don't want to shoot it so was wondering what the best ROA is? I was told it can be taken sublingual but not sure if this is the case. I can't seem to find any other sources saying that.

On a side note; I have searched online and read as much as I can but am still a bit confused about the nature of Oxycodone ER. How many mg ER is equivalent to the same amount IR (in terms of effects) – what dose ER would be the same as 10mg IR for example? From what I have read it seems to be 4x the dose for ER, but since I am uncertain I don't want to jump semi-blindly into 4x my usual dose...

One last thing; I know pill ID is not allowed but can anyone tell me if the pink/orange Perdue OC 20's are still in circulation? I got a couple, but sources online seem to be saying that they replaced them with less abuseable OP 20's a while back. They look identical to the pictures online and the effects/duration seem pretty spot on (so doubtful that it's an analogue). Just curious as to whether they are actually still being produced. I'm in Europe if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance!

Edited for typo's: they irk me.

Last edited:
I'm in Europe if that makes any difference.

tell me if the pink/orange Perdue OC 20's are still in circulation?
I used Oxycontine (OC not OP) well after the formula was changed in US. It was from Mundipharma. I guess that how Perdue makes business over the ocean. I can't vouch for your pills but here, in Eastern Europe, the OC formula is still the one that is easily breakable. At the same time you actually have to have cancer related pain to be prescribed OC.

Regarding liquid oxycodone and calculations I will give somebody else who has more knowledge to respond. I belive that the liquid would be best plugged (up your anus) but have never done it or used needles. So can't really help there.

And for the record - I don't know what pills you are holding.

Be safe.

I used Oxycontine (OC not OP) well after the formula was changed in US. It was from Mundipharma. I guess that how Perdue makes business over the ocean. I can't vouch for your pills but here, in Eastern Europe, the OC formula is still the one that is easily breakable. At the same time you actually have to have cancer related pain to be prescribed OC.

Regarding liquid oxycodone and calculations I will give somebody else who has more knowledge to respond. I belive that the liquid would be best plugged (up your anus) but have never done it or used needles. So can't really help there.

And for the record - I don't know what pills you are holding.

Be safe.

Thanks for your reply. I was wondering about plugging actually but not sure if that would work for this; hopefully someone else will chime in.

I'm in the far-Western reaches of Europe but these sounds like the same pills – they are pretty easy to crush. I'm not totally sure they are Purdue, I just made a calculated guess based on the fact that they seemed to be the company producing them. The vial is branded though. Don't worry, I'm not expecting anyone to identify my pills through telekinesis, just wanted to know if they even still exist ;)

You could plug it.

Although if this is a solution that is formulated for injection, you should consider giving it to someone who would use it for those purposes. I no longer inject anything anymore but i would probably consider it if I came across a vial of an opioid that is formulated for injection purposes.