• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxymorphone

Gormur

Bluelighter
so what is the maximum daily dose on oxymorphone?

In other words, how much can i bang in 24 hours?
I plan on doing 20 or 30mgs at a time, versus 20 or 40, for example, of the xr medication

- Cheers

Lance

Are you asking us to tell you directly how much Oxymorphone it will take to kill you? That would be impossible to say even if we knew everything about you. I'm talking height, weight, BMI, condition of your heart, what is your current tolerance to this drug and/or Opioids in general. We'd need all of that in addition to all drugs and supplements you take.

I'm assuming by "bang" you mean that you're injecting your Oxymorphone? Keep in mind that there's a large difference between an addict's maximum daily dosage and the maximum daily dosage recommended by the medical community. The amount of Morphine an addict can consume as opposed to a pain patient is exponentially different.

What is your tolerance to Opioids? Preparing an oral formulation of Oxymorphone for injection, you are in essence, multiplying the potency of said dose by ten. Back in the day, when Oxymorphone was more widely used in the hospital setting, the common dose for Numorphan was 1mg - 1.5mg IV. So really, if you're not especially experienced with this practice, I would go slower.

Also, I'd be very interested in knowing how you safely prepare these extended release pills for injection. I don't want to hear your technique or anything, just to know that you actually have an effective way of administering without causing too much harm.