• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone ER that is not hard as a rock?!

xivixive

Bluelighter
went to pick up my script of 10mg opana er today....

instead of saying "opana ER" on the label, this bottle says "oxymorphone hcl ER"

the pills are small/round/orange and have "G72" printed on one side...

so i pop and start to chew but to my surprise the pill instantly crumbles/dissolves! it usually is the pain in the ass rock hard shit that turns to gel....

so of course my first thought is now "omg i can snort these" but i can't find any info about this particular brand on opiophile so figured i would ask here.... is that possible to do successfully? or am i just going to have a nose clogged with gel an hour later with none of the drug being absorbed into my body? did the pharm fuck up and give me the wrong stuff?

thanks!

It's a new generic. I've heard both ways. I thought they were old formula, but there might be something off. You should try and report back :D

Have snorted the g74s (40mg er) and they work Wonderfully. The gel actually feels like it helps keep the oxymorphone in your nose to absorb better rather than letting it drip to the stomach. My favorite opiate pills.

Have snorted the g74s (40mg er) and they work Wonderfully. The gel actually feels like it helps keep the oxymorphone in your nose to absorb better rather than letting it drip to the stomach. My favorite opiate pills.

Gel in these?

I remember the octagon 20's. The first time I ever tried to snort one of those was my last. I was on a trip to FL, never forget waking up almost choking to death off the gel from those. I mean, it was like pulling strings of floss from your lungs. Scary shit.

i am reporting back..... the verdict..... fuck yeah you can sniff em!

for some reason i didn't feel it until like an hour later... but then got even higher for the next hour after that, and now 10 hours later am still stimulated from what i took at 10am.... amazing! i'm not planning on doing another till morning otherwise i will be up all night... i usually need a "nighttime" dose though, around 6pm for me, so we will see if i wake up at 3am drenched in sweat and shaking...

these new pills are both good and bad for me....

on the one hand, not being able to abuse my opana is the only reason i've made it over a year without having to face withdrawals. usually i feel no difference between taking 2 or 4 or 6 of the usual opana ER (light orange, concave, E on one side... you know em/hate em)...they just keep me well enough to function... so the 60 i get usually lasts me the 2 weeks until i get my 180 oxycodone.

on the other hand, i sniffed 4 and got higher then i've gotten in the last 5 years in my 13 year love affair with opiates. to give you an idea of my tolerance the last time i copped a nod it took 180mgs of oxycodone up the nose - nice birthday present... and the time before that took a whole bundle of D in one line...won a scratch off ticket... so for me to get that blasted - they gotta be good! i usually cannot indulge deeply enough to nod, or barely even get high, since i have a job/family and simply can't afford to be incapacitated from withdrawal.

on the issue of gel, i hocked up some, but my nose wasn't clogged at all, if i didn't know i sniffed pills i wouldn't have even noticed.

I'm new here, I joined because the threads I've read r so helpful. Like the person that got the orange 10mg generic, oxymorphone. That's what I just got. They crush very easy into a nice powder. I am concerned that I'll do too much. I did a quarter yesterday, hour later another quarter, felt great the n so did half today. My pm doctor sold his practice n new guy says NO one can be on 30mg oxycodone. I was on 5 a day with 30mg morphine er (joke) they cut one dose n reolaced morphine with Opana er 10mg. They r gonna get me off my 30s down to 15s. Anyone know if that's even legal? I didn't take 5 30s for shits n giggles. I'm lost n don't know if I have any options to fight this. Anyone know of any options??? Thanks in advance!

I'm new here, I joined because the threads I've read r so helpful. Like the person that got the orange 10mg generic, oxymorphone. That's what I just got. They crush very easy into a nice powder. I am concerned that I'll do too much. I did a quarter yesterday, hour later another quarter, felt great the n so did half today. My pm doctor sold his practice n new guy says NO one can be on 30mg oxycodone. I was on 5 a day with 30mg morphine er (joke) they cut one dose n reolaced morphine with Opana er 10mg. They r gonna get me off my 30s down to 15s. Anyone know if that's even legal? I didn't take 5 30s for shits n giggles. I'm lost n don't know if I have any options to fight this. Anyone know of any options??? Thanks in advance!

I feel for you Terri but unfortunately the docs can do pretty much whatever they want. For whatever reason too, like we're afraid the DEA is going to knock on our door to we're just uncomfortable prescribing X narcotics at those levels. You're kind of screwed. Your best bet is to get your ducks in a row and look for another doctor, preferable a pain management place. Again, have all your test results and paperwork in order and explain why you wish to change doctors (in as much detail as you plan to share). I honestly think this is your best approach. Good Luck!

Be careful OP. If you're getting an awesome high from the new ROA, that means the other half of the month when you rely on your oxy, your tolerance will be screwed up and you will burn through your oxy faster.

So the new type of opana er 40mg with the concave sides, are they basically impossible to snort shoot? I have a few and I'm on 70mgs of methadone daily, so of I were to take the equov dose would it do much? I took like 4 oxy 80s orally and didn't really feel much, just ki da had that tired nod, I was on 120mgs of meth at one point off of 16mg bupe, but the bupe was making my stomach hurt...

Anyways I have a huge tolerance and I'd like to try these opanas as I've never really had them before..I was too into dope to shell out 80 for a fucking pill that may oray not get me high...I got these new ones for free bc it looks like you can't do shit with them.

Of I took all 3 that would basically equal 240mgs of oxycodone right? Doesn't sound too great...also have a 200mg morphine too.

I've had those. Snorting gives you the "spurts" a few times, same as any ER pill. I remove the coating prior on those and the big G 40mg.

I prefer the IR white opana 10mg.

As another poster mentioned, snorting as ROA is gonna fuck you up long term with tolerance. Chances are, you'll run out before time.

Well I'm on 70mg daily of mmt and have been for a while.. My opiate tolerance could kill a bus full of kids haha...

Like I said ran into so.e free opanas and since I've never actually haad them, I was wondering if 3 would do much. I'm guessing g not.

Well I took some and ground some down with a microplane, ended up taking 4 40mgs and 100mgs of morphine...my 70.g daily mmt blocked most of it. So I'm not going to take my meth tmrw and take a few more. Those things are the weirdest comp pills I've ever seen. They remind me of kevlar bc the pills kinda get this fuzzy thing going on when you use the microplane.

I was only interested in snprting a little, it was like pulling gum out of my nose. I wish there was someagic way to get the oxymorphone outand shoot it...these have to be impossible to shoot...even with various solvents I bet it would just make a mess.