• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone dosage?

Thehorrorlon

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am substituted with 4ml pola per day and also take about 300 mg horin i.v.
got pure oxymorphone. With what dose i.v. would you start?

thx

Hi,

I am substituted with 4ml pola per day and also take about 300 mg horin i.v.
got pure oxymorphone. With what dose i.v. would you start?

thx
Well that question is gonna be hard to answer accurately because we don't know how pure your heroin is. Also what do you mean by "pola"? Which drug is that and how many mg (miligrams and not mililiters) are you taking?

I've never tried oxymorphone but it's around 10x stronger than IV morphine, it's probably the strongest recreational opioid available besides fentanyl. Probably not a good a idea to IV more than 5-10mg unless you know you have a very high opioid tolerance.

Well that question is gonna be hard to answer accurately because we don't know how pure your heroin is. Also what do you mean by "pola"? Which drug is that and how many mg (miligrams and not mililiters) are you taking?

I've never tried oxymorphone but it's around 10x stronger than IV morphine, it's probably the strongest recreational opioid available besides fentanyl. Probably not a good a idea to IV more than 5-10mg unless you know you have a very high opioid tolerance.
I’d go less than that tbh 3mg at most.

I’d go less than that tbh 3mg at most.
Yeah you're probably right, more than 5mg might be way too much. I assumed he had very good heroin which is probably not the case. And whatever pola is... I'm thinking hydromorphone but it's just a wild guess, don't think he's taking buprenorphine + heroin everyday.

But yeah better safe than sorry.

Oh sorry. I´m from germany. Pola is L-polamidon, real name levomethadon, is the racemate from Methadon, 0,5mg is equivalent to 1mg Methadon,
my dosage is 4ml per day. 4ml Polasolution is like 40mg of methadone

dont you have levomethadone in US? are you substituted just with methadone and buphe (subutex) ?

no idea how strong our heroin is, i think something arround 20%

i might start with 5mg and see how strong it is.