• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone Aurobindo 40mg

The Tech

Greenlighter
Hi and hope you all are doing well!

I just acquired some pink 40mg Oxymorphone Hydrochloride from Aurobindo India. The person I got it from claims its instant release, and it says nothing on the bottle about either IR or XR. As I have been told they only make ir versions up to 10mg?
Is oxymorphone supposed to "burn" when insufflated? Compared to oxycodone its not pleasant to snort (I just broke off what should be somewhere around 5-6mg and insufflated it).
I could not find anything about that on the net so I appreciate it if anyone could confirm that its supposed to burn when snorted.
The pill is hard and breaks decently on the breakmark, it also crushes easily to a fine powder, They seem and feel like pharmaceutically produced pills.
I understand the bioavailability is about 10% orally, 40 snorted and 100 iv? Have you tried to IV such pills before, what should i know?
I have read quite some threads about oxymorphone both here, erowid, reddit etc, and also read the psychonautwiki page etc, but nothing said anything about snorting the pills burning.
Any advice and experience with these will be greatly appreciated!
I took some pictures of the pills and container in the links under.

img1
img2
img3
img4
img5

Best regards,
The Tech

I've had orange 40mg possibly peach?(Lick&rub outside coating, breaks up more flakey instead of powder and I only did a quarter of that pill felt like damn near 60-80mg oxycodone) and green(extended, oral) 40mg Oxymorphone once upon a time and I loved it, hence Opana name. Not sure really I mean do u snort usually? I thought it felt pleasant, the slight burn that is..but it was such a long time ago.. idk I hope this kind of helped?

impossible to tell from pics... its not unsual to indian random factories to send some random shit tho.... send some to lab and dont take random pills...

My first iv love were the purple opana 10mg irs which i think are no longer made. Rip. Id empty my bank account for those if i could find the real deal. I have no idea about those Indian pills though. Iv oxymorphone was the best iv drug I've ever had. Even snorted it was top tier

A quick search on Google mentioned nothing about Aurobindo making 40mg oxymorphone in India.

So go easy, they maybe fake and do jack shit or possibly have a powerful synthetic opioid in them.

It said New Jersey, USA …..then INDIA. Expiry date xxxx . Then Revised expiry date?

Those bottles easily made…..pressed tablet no imprints, 40 on half of scored tablet and Manufacture imprint on other side, PF ex.

Either you take them orally or you bang that shit. Snorting a tablet of 90% + excipients/filler/binding agents, etc

Oxymorphone (Opana) is POTENT as F@CK …..half of that scored tablet would have someone ROCKED lol, with light tolerance.

Sketchy shit…..India China……sketchy as f@ck.

I want a GENUINE RX from a 1st world nation, USP, CDN, European, Mexico even better, Spain, Brazil, many CII are OTC lol.

The FDA even went to Opana 40mg manufacturer Endo Pharma G74 Orange tablets and had removed from market due to extremely high addiction/dependence potential, it’s like Oxycodone on steroids. Never had Pandas but I can guess. Dilaudid IV, H, etc, IV Oxymorphone make Heroin seem like Hydrocodone lol

Last edited: