• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxymorphone 30ng ER

nikkotopp

Greenlighter
Beige pill marked G77. Has anyone been able to prep this for IV route?

Yes, they can be prepared for injection using the iso-extraction method. You will need 91% isopropyl alcohol at the very minimum 99% iso-alcohol is better but expensive and rare. First, cut the pill into quarters. Next, take a quarter and drop it in a spoon. Now, put in atleast 3 full 100 units of iso-alcohol in the spoon. The pill will melt in the alcohol. Apply heat to the bottom of the spoon until the alcohol has all evaporated and all that is left is a film stuck to the spoon. Now throw in 30 units of water and mix and stir until the film has dissolved into the water. Put a cotton in the water and pull up the solution into a rig. Now it is ready for injection. Please note that solution will be very, very strong and that you need to be opiate tolerant to not overdose with this. If memory serves me correctly a quarter is 7.5 mgs of oxymorphone which is equivalent to 75 mgs of oxycodone. The rush from the injection is by far the greatest rush you can get of any opiate that I have ever had, the only thing close to it is hydromorphone but oxymorphone is superior in all aspects. Enjoy these generic opana’s are definitely white whales and should be treated as such.

Yes, they can be prepared for injection using the iso-extraction method. You will need 91% isopropyl alcohol at the very minimum 99% iso-alcohol is better but expensive and rare. First, cut the pill into quarters. Next, take a quarter and drop it in a spoon. Now, put in atleast 3 full 100 units of iso-alcohol in the spoon. The pill will melt in the alcohol. Apply heat to the bottom of the spoon until the alcohol has all evaporated and all that is left is a film stuck to the spoon. Now throw in 30 units of water and mix and stir until the film has dissolved into the water. Put a cotton in the water and pull up the solution into a rig. Now it is ready for injection. Please note that solution will be very, very strong and that you need to be opiate tolerant to not overdose with this. If memory serves me correctly a quarter is 7.5 mgs of oxymorphone which is equivalent to 75 mgs of oxycodone. The rush from the injection is by far the greatest rush you can get of any opiate that I have ever had, the only thing close to it is hydromorphone but oxymorphone is superior in all aspects. Enjoy these generic opana’s are definitely white whales and should be treated as such.
Damn brother, thanks for that but I must say it seems to be above my ability/knowledge to pull it off.

Damn brother, thanks for that but I must say it seems to be above my ability/knowledge to pull it off.
Maybe not I just have never tried it. Also thanks for the warning about the strength of this. I have to be careful, I have morphine being delivered to my spinal fluid via an Implanted pump. Tolerance is very high but I'm not into dying. I have Narcan, but I'm alone. I would never get it out of the package. So I think your idea of a quarter of a pill and even starting with half a shot would be wise. Any ideas on that?

Yes sir thank you, would this method also work for MsContin?
No that will be a completely different method tell me what are the imprints on the mscontin that you have and I will see if it is one I know how to extract.

No that will be a completely different method tell me what are the imprints on the mscontin that you have and I will see if it is one I know how to extract.
And what is the color and manufacture of the morphine sulfate you have

What is a white whale...sorry brother I'm a rookie on this kind of thing.

Well I can't unless I get more. I tried it with water and obviously that didn't work. So I took what I had orally. Really nothing more than a stomach ache from that. Dirt cheap though 5 bucks for 30mg tabs.. I didn't want anymore because I thought it was not IVable

Maybe not I just have never tried it. Also thanks for the warning about the strength of this. I have to be careful, I have morphine being delivered to my spinal fluid via an Implanted pump. Tolerance is very high but I'm not into dying. I have Narcan, but I'm alone. I would never get it out of the package. So I think your idea of a quarter of a pill and even starting with half a shot would be wise. Any ideas on that?
All I can say is that I injected a quarter of a 20mg opana the ones that have a 20 on one side and an E on the other and they are green with no tolerance and I puked projectile and about every 15 minutes for around 12 hours straight so imma say proceed with caution. Also, at one time I snorted a half of a 40mg g74 opana with no tolerance and overdosed several hours later and was clinically dead with no brain activity afterwards. I miraculously pulled out of this after 3 days in the ICU so be very, very careful my good sir.

A quarter of the pill should be okay with what you are telling me you take your tolerance should be enough as to where you can do an entire quarter but you may want to start with half of that to be safe even half of a quarter should have a very pronounced rush with it

A quarter of the pill should be okay with what you are telling me you take your tolerance should be enough as to where you can do an entire quarter but you may want to start with half of that to be safe even half of a quarter should have a very pronounced rush with it
Of course no one has 91% alcohol because of the Corona virus.. called three stores