• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone 10mg IR Pinks IV Prep/Problems?!

RT24

Greenlighter
So after swearing I'd never go that route, the BA of Oxymorphone sorta forced my hand. But I've encountered nothing but problems doing so. No matter how long I stir, or use hot water, or whatever, I only get goop.

I even went the Micron filter route - it clogs up completely, getting absolutely zero fluid drawn into the syringe. No matter where I place it, or how hard I try, it always instantly draws red/pink goop and clogs up 100%. So the cotton filter route is the only "success" I've had - but based on the "feel" and the amount of residue leftover, I am convinced I draw at best 1-2mgs of slightly pink fluid - and btw, I always ensure that the pills are absolute dust before introducing any water... I even tried dremeling one time, thinking maybe that was the problem, and it helped absolutely nothing.

This is crazy, as an IR pill shouldn't be so complicated. I've done three pills at once, 30mg, and should be almost out of my mind, but nada. I'm running quite low as of now, waiting for my next script, and desperately want to draw what I have out for as long as possible to stave off WDs. I am so f***ing sick of going through WDs every couple weeks, and thought this was the solution - so before I totally commit to dropping the Oxymorphone for something else, I'd really like to get this to work. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'd use room temp - lukewarm salt water or saline solution.... Drop quick, stir a few times and draw fast through a cotton... But then again I'm completely reckless

Filter through a cotton then micron filter after that. Those pills are not easy to make a solution out of unlike the roxanne generics, which dissolve upon contact

or plug the 'goop'. goop sounds like an apt thing to plug. i think oxymorphone has a high rectal BA.

Go back to snorting/oral ROA. IVing opanas are a complete waste and dangerous from all the fillers. Just because you haven't encountered any probs doesn't mean you wont, especially in your lungs.