• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycontin

JoeThaPillPoppa

Greenlighter
Im farily new to oxycontin

I snorted 15mg and swallowed 5mg, crushed it all. Felt a rush but now im just buzzing, its a kinda short high imo.

But im not sure if i go the euphoric feeling everyone loves maybe i took to little.

I did not get any opiate itch at all.

So you think i took too little?

(sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Im farily new to oxycontin

I snorted 15mg and swallowed 5mg, crushed it all. Felt a rush but now im just buzzing, its a kinda short high imo.

But im not sure if i go the euphoric feeling everyone loves maybe i took to little.

I did not get any opiate itch at all.

So you think i took too little?

(sorry for my english)
Like to other posters stated, this is for harm reduction; but I can tell you a dose that could get you a nice safe buzz? Let me know your tolerance, mine is up to 300mg's of OxyContin a day. So yeah, I would imagine yours isn't as high as mine which is good. I'm on 200+mg's of OxyContin right now too lol so I can help the best with this topic. As I do use OxyContin regularly and have been for years now.

No, I don't think that is the case. Subutex works by attaching itself to empty opioid receptors, that in turn, causes a decrease in both cravings, and withdrawals. It does not act as a means to stop the opioid receptors from working altogether. Although it has a long duration, once it wears off, it's effects slowly go with it.

I tried subutex 8mg, once, could that have ruined my opiate receptors?
Yes suboxone blocks your opaite receptor. It can cause it to be weak, so you'll have to take much more to achieve any form of a high. I now know your tolerance so I'm pretty sure up to 40-60mg's would be good orally and maybe some up your nose; or plugging? It hurts but is like IVing due to the rush, the warmth, and the duration is much longer than IVing then too. I personally shoot up my Roxicodone pills or plug them, sometimes I'll eat them but only when I can't plug or shoot them up.

Side Note- Plugging is much safer than snorting and IV/IMing pills. It also feels great and last for a long ass time for me, I just prefer IVing them due to my needle fixation.

Are you sure this is Oxycontin, extended-release , oxycodone and not plain immediate release? I ask because while I am aware that parts of this world do have 5mg Oxycontin or the still crushable version, having both would be rarer and want to get the basics down first.

I'm going to close this, as it's basically a how to get high thread. OP, you're not experimenting with dangerous dosages or anything like that. Keep within the same ballpark and you will be fine. As far as finding out just what it is that you enjoy and prefer best out of drugs, that's something that you will have to figure out on your own.

Like to other posters stated, this is for harm reduction; but I can tell you a dose that could get you a nice safe buzz? Let me know your tolerance, mine is up to 300mg's of OxyContin a day. So yeah, I would imagine yours isn't as high as mine which is good. I'm on 200+mg's of OxyContin right now too lol so I can help the best with this topic. As I do use OxyContin regularly and have been for years now.

Not to piss on another parade too Ive been doing oxycontin and other ops everyday for over 18 years and not everyday even longer. When i was a younger lad i remember the itchyness from oxy back then i started using it one day a weekend then both days, then wed too before i knew every fucking day!. Not my best 18 years but then again i never had gone into full withdrawls so i guess i was lucky i functioned fine. But the world wants to kick u off the ops train so now even with legite pain man. reasons docs will drop off so u will start wondering where your next pill will come from fucking no way to live. I do think u snorted a roxy 15mgs nowhere to get snortable contin 20mgs is not a big dose but i lost a buddy once too one 80mgs oxycontin when he had a tolerance where you are he drank alcohol along with it just saying becareful. If you stay on it long enough you will end up like me ive been tapering down for months of hell with the real hell coming soon smoke a joint instead.

Last edited:
Not to piss on another parade too Ive been doing oxycontin and other ops everyday for over 18 years and not everyday even longer. When i was a younger lad i remember the itchyness from oxy back then i started using it one day a weekend then both days, then wed too before i knew every fucking day!. Not my best 18 years but then again i never had gone into full withdrawls so i guess i was lucky i functioned fine. But the world wants to kick u off the ops train so now even with legite pain man. reasons docs will drop off so u will start wondering where your next pill will come from fucking no way to live. I do think u snorted a roxy 15mgs nowhere to get snortable contin 20mgs is not a big dose but i lost a buddy once too one 80mgs oxycontin when he had a tolerance where you are he drank alcohol along with it just saying becareful. If you stay on it long enough you will end up like me ive been tapering down for months of hell with the real hell coming soon smoke a joint instead.
I've been on it as long as you have. I've gone on and off, switched to other medication, etc... But I prefer it as well as my doctor. I can't use cannabis it gives me too much aniexty, & other shitty feelings. I've grown tried of finding the right strain seeming how I don't live in a legal state so finding strains is almost impossible or too expsenive, so I prefer my OP's and Norco's. Thanks for saying not to use but I have legit pain issues that need to be silenced with my OxyContin's. I've tried a lot of shit, including CBD and other cannaboids but none of them suppress my pain and just get me a high which I HATE. So I can't "just smoke a joint."

I've been on it as long as you have. I've gone on and off, switched to other medication, etc... But I prefer it as well as my doctor. I can't use cannabis it gives me too much aniexty, & other shitty feelings. I've grown tried of finding the right strain seeming how I don't live in a legal state so finding strains is almost impossible or too expsenive, so I prefer my OP's and Norco's. Thanks for saying not to use but I have legit pain issues that need to be silenced with my OxyContin's. I've tried a lot of shit, including CBD and other cannaboids but none of them suppress my pain and just get me a high which I HATE. So I can't "just smoke a joint."

listen ED i was speaking to the person who started the thread if you have legit reasons to stay on it and it helps you then stay on it. I was speaking from experience of my own of being tired of the bullshit nothing worse than not knowing if pain man is gonna cut ya off. Like i said i was able to function fine on oxys and if i knew i had a lifetime supply i would still be where i was right now my back is fucking killing me. And i also get anxiety so i started by just taking a poke or two at a joint now i can smoke half a joint and get some relief (not real pain relief obviously nothing compares to ops for pain), trust me im nobody to judge anyone else after my years. And i wasnt talking about weed replacing oxys of course that would be a joke im just talking to op to smoke a joint if you wanna get high stay away from ops unless you have no choice with pain.

Last edited:
listen ED i was speaking to the person who started the thread if you have legit reasons to stay on it and it helps you then stay on it. I was speaking from experience of my own of being tired of the bullshit nothing worse than not knowing if pain man is gonna cut ya off. Like i said i was able to function fine on oxys and if i knew i had a lifetime supply i would still be where i was right now my back is fucking killing me. And i also get anxiety so i started by just taking a poke or two at a joint now i can smoke half a joint and get some relief (not real pain relief obviously nothing compares to ops for pain), trust me im nobody to judge anyone else after my years. And i wasnt talking about weed replacing oxys of course that would be a joke im just talking to op to smoke a joint if you wanna get high stay away from ops unless you have no choice with pain.
I gotcha, sorry man- but yes, I'm here to help and thanks for being so nice :) & not a dick.

Hi there !
I've got some questions. I live in France and here we've access to 120mg OxyContin brand pills. I get my hands on 56 pills. My question is : what'es the best ROA ? Is snorting more effective than crushin' & swallowing, pluggin maybe ? Does Iv'ing have any interest with this counpound ? I repeat there are original OC brand by Mundipharma, 120mg pills are not so big so I guess there isn't too much blinders in it.
By the way, i'm also on Ritaline 110mg a day & 100mg Methadone. I know that it's better to avoid taking the Methadone & other agonist opiates at the same time, so I didn't take it today to feel the full oxy effects.
Thanks for your answers !