• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxycontin under the tongue?

^12 hours?! Who the hell would do that... Wtf r u talking about?

nndmt said:
^^^You crossed the line, long ago, but hey, that's just you, bruda. Happy trails...

P.S. I didn't tell anyone to shoot it up, and the guy who mentioned sucking on it and then crushing it seemed to me just trying to bypass the time release, Now, the guy who said hold it in your mouth for 12 hours, I'm sort of skeptical about, but I'm not going to flame him about it.

i didn't say you said to inject, but people DO inject, do they not? and they do crush pills when they do this, do they not? (yes they do) therefore i really wouldn't suggest crushing it with a dirty nasty coin. even swallowing it or snorting it i wouldn't want that crap in my body at all

[EDIT- You've only been here for 3 months; if you have a problem with the questions people ask here then I suggest you don't read or respond.]
-Pdx

Last edited by a moderator:
Either toot it or if your adventerous administer rectally... I would never do this but whatever floats your boat or tickles your pickle.

-weez

pokin' canadian said:
i didn't say you said to inject, but people DO inject, do they not? and they do crush pills when they do this, do they not? (yes they do) therefore i really wouldn't suggest crushing it with a dirty nasty coin. even swallowing it or snorting it i wouldn't want that crap in my body at all

[EDIT- You've only been here for 3 months; if you have a problem with the questions people ask here then I suggest you don't read or respond.]
-Pdx

wow, that was some hell of an edit....

i've been here for much longer than 3 months, i've only been posting for 3 months.....and actually i think i had registered 2 years ago to post a few times but have since forgot that account....the email for it is probably defunct anyways now

anyways...umm, yea, so if i have a problem with the questions, then i should just not read it, but when you or any other "person of authority" have a problem with anything, it gets edited out, a warning is usually added to the post, as well as something to make the person look stupid or at least like a pain in the ass to everyone else who doesn't know whats going on. also, when the post is so heavily edited, nobody else has any idea what even the idea is, and therefore cannot either agree with me, or at least see what i said so they can disagree and make a point....instead everyone is left with half the message and no idea....

*sigh*

oh well.....i don't see why that post got edited? i didn't think it was really much bad at all, i was just backing up my other post, i asn't being derogitory or attacking....:S oh well

MildKandy said:
Either toot it or if your adventerous administer rectally... I would never do this but whatever floats your boat or tickles your pickle.

-weez

toot it? what the hell does that mean? please don't tell me you are saying SMOKE it? if you are (i am justified in saying this), that is one of the stupidest posts you've made (thats a statement...a big statement)....you don't SMOKE fucking oxycontin, do you realize how much wax and other nasty shit is in there that, when burned, will be horrible for your lungs and possibly your brain....ever think of that? i doubt it.....

btw paradox....this is my point!!! right here!!! does nobody see this kind of shit? if posts like this just get let go then misinformation like this is spread around and people think you CAN do this STUPID SHIT and smoke OC....now you MUST agree with me that would be a bad idea, and bad for you, and thus should not be posted on these "harm reduction" forums.....

*sigh*....i guess its kind of pointless, censorship always wins :S

*cough cough* fu(kyou *cough cough*

havin' a "toot" around here (and many peopple i've talked to have heard it where they are from too....) is akin to havin a hoot, except you generally would have a hoot of crack or weed and a toot of dope

speed i've never heard it referred to as either....but there you go, thats my point, don't use dumb terminolgy here because in many places it means different shit...blows means H in chicago (some areas) whereas many people also know coke as blow, theres obviously literally thousands if not millions of different names for different drugs, and many of them cross over when you look at it on a worldwide scale.....so don't be an ass ;)

If you want to take it sublingualy than go for it its not going to increase the effects a whole lot but if your gonna take the pill anyway give it a shot. Oxycodone has a high oral bioavailability so taking it anyway besides ived isnt going to change the felling to much just the amount of time it takes to hit. If you decide not to take it under your tounge than you can swallow the pill( not that bad of an idea), snort it, bang it (doesnt sound like your looking to do this), or if you realy are looking for that extra little something do what MildKandy said and stick it up your ass(realy stick it up your ass). If you only have a 20 I dont see the point in doing anything but crushing or just break it in half and swallow it because of all the fillers.

Last edited:
xedout said:
We should change the name of this thread to "]pokin' canadian is being a jackass and shouldn't hijack this thread.
If you want to take it sublingualy than go for it its not going to increase the effects a whole lot but if your gonna take the pill anyway give it a shot. Oxycodone has a high oral bioavailability so taking it anyway besides ived isnt going to change the felling to much just the amount of time it takes to hit. If you decide not to take it under your tounge than you can swallow the pill( not that bad of an idea), snort it, bang it (doesnt sound like your looking to do this), or if you realy are looking for that extra little something do what MildKandy said and stick it up your ass(realy stick it up your ass). If you only have a 20 I dont see the point in doing anything but crushing or just break it in half and swallow it because of all the fillers.

lets just change this thread to "try it and find out what happens, because nobody on this forum really wants to help anone, its just a bunch of dicks who come here to give people shit, and start pissing matches with each other"
or the your an asshole thread......yea that could work...

dissolving the pill in your mouth doesnt increase the effects its just going into your bloodstream all at once as opposed to being absorbed as your stomach breaks it down naturally.

i was under the impression the coding on OCs was not the tiem release.. i may be wrong tho