• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin OP: The Answer To Your Powder Problem!

DEADPOOLx23

Bluelighter
Hello,

I recently posted a quick HOW TO, along with a quick run down of WHY, my recently reaearched ways to beat the Oxycontin OP time release work! If you can't find the post from two days ago i can share with you 3 ways to beat the time release, some i didnt share in that post and why the methods work. Mind you, some of the ways are just tweaks on already shared methods, along with info on why each way works and how. We all know that the OP formula in its current form offer very little pain relief without having to take 3 times your normal dose unless you find a way to break the time release even a little bit.

The one MAJOR problem people complain about is that they can not POWDER the pill and can only get it cut small or get it into small CHUNKS. I have found the PERFECT TOOL that will POWDER the pill into SUPER FINE POWDER, basically dust AND it does NOT require power tools. Some people suggest the PED EGG which is CLOSE to a solution but it still isnt 100% fine enough to create perfect powder but i have found a PERFECT TOOL that you can find at your local WALGREENS or any basic store like it.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/studio-35-beauty-perfect-grip-callus-remover/ID=prod3946215-product

I picked up the EXACT tool shown at that link and it works AMAZINGLY, i have been using it for 2 weeks now and it is PERFECT and turns the 60mg Oxycontin OPs into dust fine powdwr that is easy to work with from that point on.

LOVE,
DEADPOOL :x

I thought most oxy users knew about this. That's what I was doing back in 2010-2011 when I was on the shit. And youre not really getting rid of the time release, its still there, attached to the oxy, its just powdered so you can snort it. You cant inject it like that. Don't you noticed how gummed up your nostrils get?

Im not saying that powdering it breaks the time release....that has NOTHING to do with it but most people are still struggling with even powdering the pill enough to take the next steps depending on the method they choose. Hence why i said I made ANOTHER post about actually how to beat the time release and i have 3 different methids depending on oral, nasal or rectal ROA. I still see people using screws, dremels, cheese graters, scissors etc and complaining that they cant get the pills to powder. Using this you dont need to freeze or cook the pill to get into into FINE powder so this would save A LOT of these people and allow them to powder their pills the right way so that they can then choose the next steps to beat the time release depending on their ROA of choice.

If you re read my post youd see that this has nothing to do with beating the time release, its just to allow people to see the tool used since TONS of peolle still cant seem to figure out what to use or how to do it.

If it needs any more clarification for those of you that didnt actuallt read the details of the post: THIS IS JUST THE BEST TOOL TO POWDER YOUR PILL! DO NOT SNORT THIS WITHOUT USING ONE OF THE METHODS TO BEAT THE TIME RELEASE!

Saying "beat the time release" makes it sound like get rid of the time release. Im not trying to be a dick, that's just how it comes off. lol@ people useing screws and dremels. Im not hating on you for spreading some knowledge, im just surprised this isn't common knowledge yet.

My first post mentions needing to get it into a powder form before you can attemot to beat the time release.