• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Oxycontin High Vs Cocaine High?

beto40oz

Greenlighter
I love both , those are my two favorite drugs but if i had to go with one i would probably go for oxycontin.
which one would you pick? and why?

How much of each? Are we talking which high I like better? well, shit I love me some oxy. Let me rephrase I am in love with oxy. Sucks they stopped making the real 80's. After that I switched to dope which really made me get to the point where I'm at now where I have to keep myself away from and no longer use opiates... I also love me some cocaine, whole lot of fun but there's nothing I hate more than shitty coke. If it's only a couple lines and it's bad quality then fuck the coke give me oxy. If it's really good coke and a lot of it, I'd say give me coke. Who the fuck knows, I honestly can't decide that, two totally different circumstances. As Jules (AKA Samuel L Jackson) once said: It ain't the same ball park man, it ain't even the same fuckin sport.

Yea if its pure coke then shit i would get half and half lol, nah but being real nothing feels better than oxycontin in my opinion.

The two together, of course. Preferably fired, though I try stick to the nose and mouth, nowadays.

Oxy, if I had to choose, between preference & chronic pain. Coke in general makes me never want to come down, since the crash is barely worth it, but a firm underpinning of alcohol, opiates/opioids, benzos, or barbs is helpful for me, with benzos and/or ganj to come down with.

The two together, of course.

True, I completely neglected to mention the obvious answer... heh

mdma.........plus no dope sick.....= thumbs up!

No dope sick true, but the next day after rolling hard I always feel like the "this is your brain on drugs" commercial but where my brain ACTUALLY is a fried egg. Opiate withdrawl sucks serious ass, but that's only from addiction. I go too close to mdma once in a while and I have a shitty feeling next day. PLUS, pretty sure that's not really the question...

is this really a ?

Opiates for sure always beat blow

i mean maybe id take some good coke over some hydrocodones (and thats only cuz hydros are always adulterated with APAP) but just about any other opiate id choose over even great blow (sans tramadol, codiene and meperidine) but yea other then that

Opiates> cocaine

Completely different highs IMO. Hard to compare the two.

Best answer so far, no one can accurately compare apples to oranges. If I ran across a decent supply of OC and quality cocaine I would go with the OC hands down, even over great coke. Really good blow can feel remotely similar to a stimulating opiate like oxycodone, but it's not the same obviously.

I prefer oxycodone over coke, but if I had access to enough oxycodone I would pick it up and get some good coke for later or something, it's true their is no comparison of an opiate and a stimulant, both is my answer..lol.

I've never had coke or oxycontin but I've had lower doses of oxycodone and I've had ritalin and have a general understanding of how coke works.

For me, oxycodone because opiates don't have a comedown if you take them INCREDIBLY rarely like me, nor do they have w/d's. This is different from coke from what I hear and from my experience different from rit, rit had a horrrible comedown for me.

I'm gonna merge this with the Oxy Vs Cocaine thread. We can't really be splitting hairs by having threads comparing each type of drug.

Check out the Upper vs Downer People thread in DC if you want.

Best answer so far, no one can accurately compare apples to oranges. If I ran across a decent supply of OC and quality cocaine I would go with the OC hands down, even over great coke. Really good blow can feel remotely similar to a stimulating opiate like oxycodone, but it's not the same obviously.

eh, i like my apples best personally

but i get what your saying, the high cant be compared but if u say which one is better, my answer stays the same

although i will say oxy is the cocaine of opiates IMO

easy question

oxys of course..give me 3 80s and let me break one into like quareters and eat it, saving 1.4 of it ....and then take the other 2complete pills and a pipe clamp and shave the 2 of them..once im done i still got the 1/4 of a pill if i need it...i took it cause i never smoked an OC before so i figured save it and try it for once

Cocaine hits you a lot faster, but then you just want to re-dose. With oxy, it takes a little longer to hit, but you are set for the night once you achieve your high. I haven't done cocaine enough to do an accurate comparison. I know that I have to be drinking to do cocaine, but I never drink while on oxy. I prefer the unadulterated high of oxy.