• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyContin advice

Alien47

Bluelighter
Okey so I have bin taking these 15 mgs oxy pills for awhile it takes like 2 1/2 for a decent light buzz and three for a great one (this is all by oral by the way) how much would u recommend to snort to get a three pill kinda how I'm low so I don't want to test for myself I have tried 1/5 and it was ok but didn't last long at all
pls recommend how much I should snort for a 3 pill oral high and how to extend the effects of it from snorting thx for that help :D

oxycodone is actually slightly less available snorted than it is orally (like 85% vs 90% by mouth). The doses are going to be the same snorted or eaten.

Is it Oxycontin reformulated (OP's) or plain oxycodone because good luck snorting Oxycontin if so.

I would never tell anyone not to do something to get high but I will tell you,you are playing with fire.If you cannot do this with substantial breaks in use,you are headed for a path straight to high tolerance and addiction.It's funny how everyone says the same thing but no one takes the advice,including me.I was in pain management and started on the 10mg x4 a day and within four months I had gone to 20mgx5 a day.Hell it was great,I felt like a million dollars.Then I would start being short on my count and never be able to catch up.I admit it's a hell of a drug,but I am telling you,be careful with this stuff.It's pure hell WD from this crap and it will take everything you have.If you are able to use oxy occasionally then you will be the first person I know that can do it successfully.

Ok to answer your question,snort a little less than you take orally because it hits much harder but doesn't last very long.Really with the oral bio availability eating them gets you more bang for your buck.I understand your need to snort them tho,I think it's just the chopping and laying out that is a mind fuck.Somehow it just seems more fun to chop the shit up and snort it even tho oral administration is best.I think the reason that was my preferred administration is because of an old coke habit I had long ago.Good luck and watch yourself with this particular drug,it is not very forgiving,also stay away from benzos while on this shit,it's like playing russian roulette,eventually if you do oxy's and benzos together you will go to sleep and quit breathing.I have had friends that loved mixing them together,they aren't around anymore.

Just trying to look out,not preaching at all,I hope I didn't come off that way.

tnvol44 for me it felt like you cared not preached. And I think it is great to take the chance to be interpreted as preaching if it can provide some harm reduction advice at the same time. Finally I am sorry for your loss.

To the OP, it is true that bioavailability is higher when taken orally however subjectively I think you will feel it more when you snort it because it is all absorbed at about the same time so you get more of a concentrated effect.

And as others said, it is a dangerous path. Be really careful, be afraid. The same advice I give everyone is to not do more than 2 days in a row and no more than twice a week. But more importantly, fix yourself some firm rules about how much often you allow yourself to do and as soon as you break those rules just quit for a while. If you have the discipline and self control to do that, you won't need the discipline and self-control to taper down and quit your addiction.

I don't u will look back at this message because it's so old but I never saw ur post after I put my comment I was being serious with my comment I didn't mean 2 cent as being mean I actually appreciated ur comment i feel bad if I did come off as that