• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycontin 20mg and lyrica

Kyenork

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I take 200mg lyrica a day for anxiety and have just got hold of some toroxycon 20mg prolonged release (oxycontin). I'm not new to opioids but if never tried oxycodone, iv not touched opioids in over a year so no tolerance. I know I'm better off not taking them at all but do you think I would be ok mixing the 200mg lyrica and 20mg prolonged oxy with no tolerance? If heard the lyrica can increase the strength? Or should I just not take lyrica the day I take the oxy? Any help or advice would be appreciated

I'm on pregablin too, I posted not long ago about. I'm currently taking them and diazipam. But did u find your tolerance to pregablin increase dramatically, I started on a low dose n felt great but had to keep increasing to get that buzz again.

Nobody can tell you for sure how will pregabalin and oxycodone interact, but I don't want to be condescending and will answer from personal experience.

If you are tolerant to pregabalin (taking that dose daily for more than 2 weeks) than 20mg slow release oxycodone should not be problematic. Don't brake it into instant release and you should be fine.

Nothing in life is guaranteed but I don't see big imidiate problem. Problem could arise from liking the oxycodone and developing dependence/addiction to opioids, but that is not the question you are raising.

Edit: Yes you could not take your daily dose of pregabalin to make the experience safer.