• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggolden42075

Greenlighter
WOW I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!

WARNING:
Below is a YEAR of pent up frustration, confusion and lots of wasted money.

For the last YEAR I've been trying to find/order authentic oxy, regardless of price.

Cannot find it ANYWHERE.

SO: I eventually gave up on that (had to).

Truthfully, the ONLY reason I spent so long trying to find authentic, is because EVERY pressed oxy feels NOTHING like the real thing. Nothing.

I have had all kinds, from top suppliers, different markings, great feedback everyone else seems to love some of them, and on.

I just got yet another order yesterday and they are crap awful and hopefully the last time getting garbage.

SO: Am I missing something here? Do I have no clue what I'm doing?

CAN YOU HELP ME on how to order these things, what pressed pills are the best? Which one's will feel the closest as possible to the authentic pills? Is that even possible to find pressed that feel as good - or somewhat close - to authentic?

Am I not supposed to take pressed orally or something? Does everyone shoot them up or something? I'm out of luck if so, won't do that.

LASTLY (and sorry for so many questions but the questions below are making me crazy):

THIS ONE IS KILLING ME:

IMPRINTS: What is the point?!?!?

Why does anyone care what markings, letters, color etc that the pill has when aren't all pressed pills made with "whatever" goes into pressed oxy's?

It's not like a pharmacy is using markings, identifiers etc for safety reasons, to identify the pills and it's the law to do it...... But why does this matter on pressed pills?

The FDA isn't regulating darkmarket drugs..... Please help me understand what the point of doing this with pressed pills.

Ugh.

If it does matter (the imprints etc) could you let me know how that works? What is the best one? What's the difference?

M30
K9
A215
A8

All those imprints are for sale for about the same price. Should I pick one over the other?

Imagine if there was an answer to this, how much easier it would be:
IF YOU KNOW ANYWHERE THAT SELLS ACTUAL AUTHENTIC OXY PLEASE PLEASE let me know!

But....

IF NOT:
I don't really care if the pills are pressed, authentic, or made with dirt, I just want the pills to feel as close as possible to the real authentic oxys.

WOW!!!!! YOU FINISHED THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH! That was therapy for me, sorry for the rambling. :)

We really feel for ya here but we aren't that kind of forum. We don't help anybody source drugs of any kind.

If you can't find what you are looking for on the street or the dark net maybe you should just give up.

You are never gonna find real oxycodone anywhere unless you can find someone that will sell you their authentic script.

I hate to be the one to close your first post but we just can't help you.

Welcome to BL anyway.

Awwww, it's so sad the good old sweet ecstatic out of this world PURDUE ABUSABLE/CRUSHABLE PILLS are longg gone.
Last time I saw a true one was in early 2013 a lil bit before the fenta plague hit the US.
ITS fucking saddening that so many ppl hsve been wired out by the overall opioid epidemic(both the pharma legit ones and by heroin/fentanyl). Regardless of it, some of us EXPERIENCED THE TRUE JOY of old school Real OC and that's one HONEYMOON I'll never forget, my brain still remembers it vividly. But tbh, doing opiates rn it's not worth it anymore...
P.S OP srry for derailing and getting off topic but I got nostalgic anyway If u can't get oxy...man trust me it's a waste of money and time unless u got real pain. Even If u got that u should consider options like methadone or suboxone cuz there's too many fake pills out there right now. If y don't wanna die prematurely, u should reconsider what you're doing. Just a suggestion man, it's ur life anyway.
Cheers bro.
XX

Status
Not open for further replies.