• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone

Oxyonthemind87

Ex-Bluelighter
Hello all,
Dies anyone know if I could dissolve a 30mg ir oxy in water or lemonade? Would it dissolve and still be effective? Or wound it just dilute it to nothing? Any answers would be appreciated! Thanks

Yep, if it's the immediate release version it should dissolve fine and be just as potent. Used to do this all the time with grapefruit juice to potentiate. Solubility is around 1g/10ml so 30mg will dissolve in almost any amount of liquid with water.

Yep, if it's the immediate release version it should dissolve fine and be just as potent. Used to do this all the time with grapefruit juice to potentiate. Solubility is around 1g/10ml so 30mg will dissolve in almost any amount of liquid with water.
Thank you for the answer! You recommend Grapefruit juice? Will any liquid work technically?I guess not water as the blue dye would turn it a color... And how many oz’s or ML’s (depending on what country your from) would you use? Thank you in advance. :)

Depends on how long you want to take it really. 30mg will dissolve just fine in a shot of water or juice and you can down it right there. I used to put in about 90mg in a big cup and sip it during an entire day.

Grapefruit juice potentiates most opiates, and well studied for oxy specifically: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1742-7843.2010.00582.x
I always used fresh squeezed juice and a ton of sugar because it tastes pretty bitter. Be careful if you have no tolerance though.

Also just to be safe are you sure it's actual oxy? If it didn't come from a legitimate pharmacy there's a good chance it's fent. If it's from a dealer or online 'pharmacy' then it's likely not real and you need to be much more careful (Dissolve and titrate).

I mean honestly yes they are from a dealer but gets them from legit prescriptions. It’s been 4 years now and my thinking is as the illegal market has thrived and at different points I know I’ll get real oxy bc it’s gray 15mg and those are way less common. I just honestly think if it was fent this whole time I’d be dead or non functional. It’s hard to know what to believe. Sometimes they are k9’s, which are rarer fake wise, but I’ve again wouldn’t I be dead by now if im snorting up 7 pills a day and taking a legit op80, that costing is hard to fake. What’s your thinking?

Sorry * coating for time release. I’ve had fakes they burn these always have a smoother inhalation. He always tells me he can get me the fake Oxys for 5 bucks etc but he just buys 50+ at 35 a pop in California as well not somewhere far. They are supposedly all legal rx’s from a particular area that are sold each month from cancer patients. It’s just an elaborate story of it’s not real. I honestly think at this point thousands of pills in I would’ve hit that one pill that was too strong... just my thinking.

Will leave it to someone more experienced with the current opiate scene to chime in. Could easily be a BS story to jack-up prices, but I have no experience in telling if a pill is legit.

Yes this should be fine. As a general rule, drugs are gonna be more impacted by factors like acidity/Ph/alkalinity than by the form in which it's ingested. With that being said, Oxycodone is not impacted in major ways by the Ph of the urine like for instance, Amphetamine is. My advice is that its okay to take pills crushed in a drink provided they aren't Controlled-Release (unless this is what you're directly trying to do). The end-result will be essentially the same with some slight difference in duration and onset relating to the fact that the medication is already "partially metabolized".