• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone

SpareRib

Bluelighter
I bought some 40 mg oxy from overseas, Sandoz brand. The pills are unmarked / not imprinted and have a yellow coating (inside is white). I've seen these sold online in several places but can't find any information on them. I know that in the U.S., all prescription pills are required to be imprinted and unique so that they can easily be identified. Does anyone know about these? Just wondering if I should rule them from being legit because they are not imprinted.

I bought some 40 mg oxy from overseas, Sandoz brand. The pills are unmarked / not imprinted and have a yellow coating (inside is white). I've seen these sold online in several places but can't find any information on them. I know that in the U.S., all prescription pills are required to be imprinted and unique so that they can easily be identified. Does anyone know about these? Just wondering if I should rule them from being legit because they are not imprinted.

The fact that they are not imprinted in and of itself is not suspicious as medications in many places are distributed in boxes of blister packs, rather than transferred from large manufacturer bottles to labelled phials for the patient. In particular, Sandoz 40 mg Oxycodone Depot sold in Europe matches the description you give.

The fact that they are not imprinted in and of itself is not suspicious as medications in many places are distributed in boxes of blister packs, rather than transferred from large manufacturer bottles to labelled phials for the patient. In particular, Sandoz 40 mg Oxycodone Depot sold in Europe matches the description you give.

Thank you for this!

Sandoz makes all sorts of interesting things -- back in the day LSD and psilocybin for medical use, and in Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas, Hunter S Thompson recounts going to a filling station and inflating the tyres on the automobile he had to 50 psi/~360 kPa then coming back and getting 75 psi. The attendant says "You do it -- 50 is excessive but 75 is insane -- they want 32 in the front and 28 in the back . . . they will explode before you reach the corner" and Thompson responds "No, these are special experimental tyres from Sandoz Laboratories, I'm sure they could take 100" "Please don't do that here" was the response. "Not today. I want to try them at 75"

Nico my pal, I do know the film but I have no idea what that means, maybe that Sandoz push the limits at a guess ????. What the hell did we do before pill checking online I dread to think?

Stupidly just took it or gave to the madman in your gang who would if I remember correctly!! THIS IS NOT BIG NOR CLEVER. Be safe and you will live to have more fun!!

I think Dr Thompson mentioned the first scientific firm he could think of, being a big LSD and mescaline fancier -- were he a morphine, nicomorphine, or hydromorphone fan he may have said Abbott Laboratories, Merck, Lilly, Knoll, Mundipharma; Lannacher or whatever. I believe the bulk of medicinal mescaline was also made by Sandoz before the DEA and Clowngress brought the hammer down . . .

The dialogue and story is on pp 153-154 of the book. Actually a pretty good paraphrase if I don't say so myself for last having read it 16 years ago and the meprobamate already cutting into my attention span at 01.40 in the morning . . .

Don’t know whether you can get English tv channels other than BBC where your at, but have a search for a series called Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia, you’ll love it.

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/show/hamiltons-pharmacopeia

All sorts of English channels are available on cable and satellite here not to mention streaming and I am very impressed with the series and I would like him to do a couple of narcotic shows and an exposé on the fake opioid cri$is in the third season.

Is there anything I can surprise you with, that shall be my challenge for the weekend. I was particularly curious about the guy he visited in the Arizona desert, pcp and ketamine fiend I think?

Are you talking fake as in non narcotic, or e.g a codeine tab with other compounds found?

Just getting back to this thread. LOVE the move Fear and Loathing. It's taken on a new meaning now. Will have to re-watch.

And by the way, not much info is available online for these pills. I've done quite a bit of searching...