• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone Withdrawl

S4BRE

Greenlighter
So I am going to be short this week on my refill date. It will be about 8 days out. I have read that I can take gabapentin to stave off the withdrawals. I currently take it due to my condition. In addition to it, I also use a Buprenorphine 20mcg/hr TD Patch. My question is: Is this true it helps, and if so do I need to increase my dosage. I currently take 800mg x2 a day then 2 before bed. Thanks for this help. Oh I am now currently 24 hours out. Also I really don't want to bring it to my Drs attention I am since it does work as intended. My wife will be administrating it from here on. I also take meds for panic attacks and depression.

Last edited:
Bupe will help a lot, and I know I’m a broken record with poppy pods, but I think they are seriously underrated if processed correctly, that’s comming from a heroin addict

You can substitute the lack of oxy by taking more buprenorphine.
its a patch i cant take more.
Bupe will help a lot, and I know I’m a broken record with poppy pods, but I think they are seriously underrated if processed correctly, that’s comming from a heroin addict
i don't know anything about this: I see some stuff on amazon can you help more?

its a patch i cant take more.

i don't know anything about this: I see some stuff on amazon can you help more?
I don’t think you can get morphine poppy pods from Amazon, but a quick google search and you’ll find MORsites

So I am going to be short this week on my refill date. It will be about 8 days out. I have read that I can take gabapentin to stave off the withdrawals. I currently take it due to my condition. In addition to it, I also use a Buprenorphine 20mcg/hr TD Patch. My question is: Is this true it helps, and if so do I need to increase my dosage. I currently take 800mg x2 a day then 2 before bed. Thanks for this help. Oh I am now currently 24 hours out. Also I really don't want to bring it to my Drs attention I am since it does work as intended. My wife will be administrating it from here on. I also take meds for panic attacks and depression.
You can substitute the lack of oxy by taking more buprenorphine.
Yeah if you have another patch you could wear it. Or wait and see. I suspect you may not get very sick at all. Because oxycodone is so short acting if you're not miserable by now and it's been 24 hours that's a very good sign.

But that would be your first line of defense if you started to feel a lot of discomfort. I like that prescribing buprenorphine patches with oxycodone and I'm guessing that the buprenorphine was added later for breakthrough pain. Or if maybe it was the other way around the Oxys were prescribed on a PRN basis and they're so much fun that you got a little bit ahead of yourself? Happens to the best of us.

But wait that's impossible! The buprenorphine will make you sick as a dog bro! You can't be taking it with another opioid you know the deal...
I'd be curious to hear how and why those two got combined.
I'm willing to bet money that the bupe is doing nearly all of the heavy lifting keeping you well.

I wouldn't go up too much on those other drugs although I've never tried pregabalin it sounds a lot like Gabapentin from what I've read. Maybe more popular. Maybe I should try to get some 🤔

Last edited:
also u would get better effect from gabapentin taking it in smaller doses and staggering it couple hours between doses