• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodone withdrawl recipe

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
ok just wanted to know yalls opinion on ny neds i have for my 4 year long oxycodone/hydrocodone/oxymorphone addiction. im going to be withdrawling soon. i have 4 perc 7.5 left after those in finished for good. im so sick of being chained and owed from these little demon pills. the meds i have for cold turkey detox: vitamin b6 caps, potassium capsules, calcuim capsules, 1 a day multivitamin vitamin, ibuprofin, tylenol, naproxen, gabapentin(nuroten), immoduim, 1 suboxone 8 mg strip. list of benzos I have klonopin 2 mg, xanax 1 mg, ativan 1 mg and like only 2 valuim 5 mg. NOTE: Am not taking all these benzos at once or ecery day just trying to have a variety to see which works best for me and my detox. any suggestions on how to do thisn cold turkey detox. any suggestions how to dose the suboxone and benzos, i already know the 24 hour rule for subs. oh and my habit was 100-150 mg oxycodone a day or 40-80 oxymorphone a day. hydrocodone if thats all i had( dont know the amount). thanks. reoly asap please!!!