• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone withdrawal + gabapentin question

trolling123

Bluelighter
Hi BL,
I was wondering how long would it take to start feeling the effects of an oxycodone withdrawal? I haven't taken any in 3 days and only feel slightly tired , a little runny nose, and some anxiety. Could i consider this the 'peak' of the slight withdrawal? Though its nothing like what i read many other people experiences. I normally only binge 3-7 days a month with about 75-105MG oxycodone. I just am assuming i just don't feel it much because i'm not taking it daily for the whole month. Ive also took a day-2 break between some doses. I also want to ask, i know gabapentin lowers the bioavailability of opiates , but i was wondering when would take effect wear off? If i took 100MG last night at 10PM would it effect my oxycodone the next morning at 10 AM? (just curious)

If you had not taken any opiates or Oxycodone for 3 days, the withdrawal symptoms should not get any worse, and if they do it should not get much worse than what they are currently at. Opiate withdrawls usually peak around the 3rd to 5th day after your last dose, and get milder after the peak. opiate withdrawal usually last between 4 to 15 days depending on your habit and how long you've had your habit. As far as Gabapentin goes, they usually last about 12 hours or so, depending on you dose and diet. Potassium and Magnesium lowers the absorbsion rate of Gabapentin. Gabapentin also works pretty well for physical opiate withdrawal symptoms, and it works better if you stagger your dose, instead of taking it all at 1 time due to the fact that your body does not absorb it well.