• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone withdrawal coming up

Crowjoke

Greenlighter
Pharmacy won't refill my script till Friday. I took my last xtampza(13.5) at 4 pm. I've been on this for 3 months now. I was wondering if anyone has an ways to get through withdrawal, preferably a way that can get me through Friday while still going to work and not feeling terrible during the week? I have Xanax and Lyrica available if that helps. Thanks in advance for any advice. I've only ever experienced withdrawal once when my dad gave me some of his 100 mg extended release morphine tablets and I was on those for about 2 weeks. That was without a doubt the worst situation of my life and I am desperate to avoid it.

for me , was lots of protien Chicken),hot baths, steam those toxins out and tramadol to get off Fent.near drowned self in water, drink lots! Seemed i didnt want to eat, so healthy yogurt(not sugary ones), fruits, broths , if having trouble eating, sleep was the worst, so perhaps tryptophan or melatonin, the xanax might help you to rest and calm nerves, the fear of withdrawal was worse than it actually was for me, so going in with positive thoughts(easier said than done) keep moving(walking) and try to distract self with things you can enjoy, not sitting alone in the dark, makes time go too slow, i feel that you will do better than you think, but def eat and hydrate, bright blessings, you can do this!!! :cheer: :good vibes:

for me , was lots of protien Chicken),hot baths, steam those toxins out and tramadol to get off Fent.near drowned self in water, drink lots! Seemed i didnt want to eat, so healthy yogurt(not sugary ones), fruits, broths , if having trouble eating, sleep was the worst, so perhaps tryptophan or melatonin, the xanax might help you to rest and calm nerves, the fear of withdrawal was worse than it actually was for me, so going in with positive thoughts(easier said than done) keep moving(walking) and try to distract self with things you can enjoy, not sitting alone in the dark, makes time go too slow, i feel that you will do better than you think, but def eat and hydrate, bright blessings, you can do this!!! :cheer: :good vibes:
Thank you so much for your reply! Wish I could take tramadol but that stuff messes me up

Pharmacy won't refill my script till Friday. I took my last xtampza(13.5) at 4 pm. I've been on this for 3 months now. I was wondering if anyone has an ways to get through withdrawal, preferably a way that can get me through Friday while still going to work and not feeling terrible during the week? I have Xanax and Lyrica available if that helps. Thanks in advance for any advice. I've only ever experienced withdrawal once when my dad gave me some of his 100 mg extended release morphine tablets and I was on those for about 2 weeks. That was without a doubt the worst situation of my life and I am desperate to avoid it.
messaged you

It will give you energy, and it will take away some of your withdrawal, maybe all of it depending on your habit and how much kratom you take
Thank you very much. I'll have to give the stuff a try. It's always advertised in my area at basically every smoke and vape shop. Is it like smoking weed in terms of amount for effect?

I had a wicked kidney stone who's pain lasted weeks. Needless to say, I ran out of Oxys 6 days early. I will pick up my new rx on Wednesday - 2 days from now.
My remedy for prevention of withdrawals = Vyvanse, 40mg by 10:00am, the dryest wine I can find, Loperamide to prevent the icky side effects, and Klonopin to help me sleep.
I generally experience no signs of withdrawal with this, and have tried Kratom, which may indeed help, but the taste is too foul for me, and I've often barfed it up.
Good Luck to you!

Lyrica works VERY well for opioid withdrawal! Personally, I'd take that regularly and just use the Xanax for sleep (Xanax is just way too easy to become habitual).

I had a wicked kidney stone who's pain lasted weeks. Needless to say, I ran out of Oxys 6 days early. I will pick up my new rx on Wednesday - 2 days from now.
My remedy for prevention of withdrawals = Vyvanse, 40mg by 10:00am, the dryest wine I can find, Loperamide to prevent the icky side effects, and Klonopin to help me sleep.
I generally experience no signs of withdrawal with this, and have tried Kratom, which may indeed help, but the taste is too foul for me, and I've often barfed it up.
Good Luck to you!

Vyvanse is an interesting one. How do you find it helps? I always worry stims will exacerbate sedative withdrawal (more so GABA drugs than opioids).

Be careful with that Lope! I took not that much for not that long once (maybe 24mg/day for 2-3 weeks) and the cramps and diarrhea were insane. I lost 12lbs in 10 days because I basically had dysentery and was too scared to eat (I'd have half a slice of dry toast or a bowl of clear soup a day).

Kratom just doesn't work for me, but I find mixing it with yoghurt helps (actually, cold custards really helps, too, lol).

Oh Goodness! I take nothing near 24mg daily of Loperamide. Perhaps just a tablet or 2.
I have read several odd posts stating opiophiles have taken 400mg+ of Loperamide in the hopes that it breaks through the BBB, iirc, and they've ended up with quite serious heart conditions.
As for the stimulants, I discovered this by accident and have no idea why or how this works, and I think I may simply have weird physiology. The longest I went without my 120mg Oxys daily was 11 days and other than the pain for which I take the Oxys, I had absolutely no symptomology.

Kratom is a life saver In these type of situations , if a headshop near you sells it I would pick some up ASAP
I agree with this^^^
Kratom can help a lot with withdrawals.

You will need a lot more of the powder than you would think. If you have an opiate tolerance it could be quite a bit. Even without a tolerance 5-10g of kratom powder isn't out of the question for a single dose of your looking for opioid effects. Lower doses tend to be more stimulating than opiate like for many people.

Can I ask how many mg of oxy you were taking per day?

There is such a thing as high dose loperamide if the kratom doesn't work out. Just let me know if you need assistance with that. I think kratom is the safer option than taking dozens of immodiums.

Dude they’re 13.5mg oxycodone, with Xanax and lyrica you be fine bro hell may not even need the Xanax actually probably do

Just wanted everybody to know that I started throwing up blood on Tuesday and it turns out I have a pretty aggressive ulcer. This landed me in the hospital for a few days which is definitely a bummer however definitely took care of my medication problem.