• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone w/ds suck ?

I'm in oxy withdrawal so bad that I'd like to slash my wrists, comstantly famtasize anout getting home where it's lonely ajd fucking freezing so that I can get a hit, and I snapped at a family member here over pretty much nothing when I was coming down.

I had one pleasant day during my trip, when I realized I had enough oxycodone pills to get high.

I thought that was relevant enough. I'm back to feeling like shit though and nothing can be done so I will make a new thread on... oxy wd's suck. They fucking suck big time.

i will return to tapering support thread.. although I am not tapering. I'm fighting unwanted withdrawals that have broken my spirit to the extent that Imhave already decided to shoot up dilaudid when I get home. Somebody might read this and realize how fucked oxy is if it can destroy a persons fucking vacation in paradise.

literally 90% of my time here has been spent dreaming about dilaudid 8's. Learming how to shoot. Making sure when I get home I know exactly how to tie myself off and get relief. I have my vein picked out. Maybe someone will read this and realize how fucked it can get without oxy as I still have oxy on me. Just not enough. I have a bottle of perc 5's and 10mg ER and I still wish I was dead due to tolerance. When I was gettinf into oxy I was obviously not thinking of these types of consequences or I'd have run the other way. I have been here many times, and always had a good time. This time, as an addict without drugs, it has been worse than bad and there's nothing I can do to fix that. No vitamins, immodium, benzos, sunshine, exercise - no nothing will fix this. I need a shot of dilaudid or a big line of heroin or an OC 80 or the equivalent.

I see what you mean though.i will stop writing here. Hopefully I make it home without ending my life and of course I will. There isma good hit waiting for me there, and I'll immediately feel great again. Just like yesterday.

Last edited:
I'm in oxy withdrawal so bad that I'd like to slash my wrists, comstantly famtasize anout getting home where it's lonely ajd fucking freezing so that I can get a hit, and I snapped at a family member here over pretty much nothing when I was coming down.

I had one pleasant day during my trip, when I realized I had enough oxycodone pills to get high.

I thought that was relevant enough. I'm back to feeling like shit though and nothing can be done so I will make a new thread on... oxy wd's suck. They fucking suck big time.

i will return to tapering support thread.. although I am not tapering. I'm fighting unwanted withdrawals that have broken my spirit to the extent that Imhave already decided to shoot up dilaudid when I get home. Somebody might read this and realize how fucked oxy is if it can destroy a persons fucking vacation in paradise.

literally 90% of my time here has been spent dreaming about dilaudid 8's. Learming how to shoot. Making sure when I get home I know exactly how to tie myself off and get relief. I have my vein picked out. Maybe someone will read this and realize how fucked it can get without oxy as I still have oxy on me. Just not enough. I have a bottle of perc 5's and 10mg ER and I still wish I was dead due to tolerance. When I was gettinf into oxy I was obviously not thinking of these types of consequences or I'd have run the other way. I have been here many times, and always had a good time. This time, as an addict without drugs, it has been worse than bad and there's nothing I can do to fix that. No vitamins, immodium, benzos, sunshine, exercise - no nothing will fix this. I need a shot of dilaudid or a big line of heroin or an OC 80 or the equivalent.

I see what you mean though.i will stop writing here. Hopefully I make it home without ending my life and of course I will. There isma good hit waiting for me there, and I'll immediately feel great again. Just like yesterday.

I'm not tryna be harsh but at the same time I am. You need a good kick in the ass bro. Man up a little bit. Boo fucking hoo you can't get high. Guess what? I can't either. Do I want to? Hell yes! But that's no reason to stop living. From everything I've read from you in here it's NOT the pain that is bothering you the most right now, its the mental aspect. If all it would take to get you right would be an OC 80 and you were actually high off of 60mg yesterday then you are right there. You don't need the meds to survive. I personally am on day 4 of no oxy. CT from 120ish mg of oxy a day. I still go to work and rock out and go out and do stuff with the fam. If I can do it, anyone can. Believe me I'm no super man.

You're right. I was sick weeks ago. It is the mental aspect that makes me wish I was dead. There is getting clean and staying clean. I've never been able to stay. The pre-existing dark shit that isn't just back pain. There are a lot of reasons I want to die and they all come out once acute withdrawal ends. This is what breaks me every time. I can take the shit kickingsmof withdrawal but when the anxiety and past trauma start... I can't just "man up" at this point. I fucking hate that terminology because it's like everyone with serious problems is just a pussy who can't deal with life. Have you walked in everyones shoes man. I was sexually abused and shit. Kicked outta my family. Etc etc etc kicked down and beaten until I can't get back up. Lost the will to live. Abused drugs for 15 years non stop, never learned to deal with shit. I've been abused the fuxk out of and I'd need serious help if I ever wanted to stop. I'd rather die at this point though.
I still think you are spot on man - I needmto be a "real man" - there is a lot more going on here than chemical dependency, as I think is the case with many addicts who have trouble recovering. I'm not pointing the finger either though. I just know that I cannot personally deal with this shit on my own because I just reach for so,ething to cut myself. The suffering to me is unbearable and that's when someone should get help but I reach for the needle instead and life goes on happily so. I a, compltely normal with the drugs and what's killing ke is I am unable to experience pleasure or enjoy myself at all right now. I can't just "man up" and force a smile you know? I can "man up" and hit the beach today but I'm still paying to feel dead inside and wish harm upon myself.
All I can do is tough it out, not complain, keep active, and get high once I am home. There is nothing but hell for me here and residual sickness. I think you are right but I think that I am also completely fucked in the head, amd there is too much emphasis on jut being a man these days when that is just a stereotype that i don,t fit. I'm a pussy ass piece of garbage and I admit it. I'll be dead by the end of the year and stop wasting nutrients and oxygen.
maybenyou are not mentally ill and have a substance use disorder? I never recover by the way. It's like I've permanently scarred myself... people are differemt amd it doesn't sound like you deal with BPD or serious depression. The physical withdrawal isn't that bad. I went through most of it before I left.

do you even have chronicnpain? Because it never leaves you. I have to watch my every step. T's still VERY much fucking with me. Untreated pain due to dumbass doctors nit treating me at all for two years, living in fucking suicidal agony with no meds or help at all is half thenreason i got so fucked up. You dont kniw my past and I can't just man the fuck up. I'm not a fuckin pussy you don't know me. Everyone has their breaking point and I SNAPPED

At this point, manning up to me just means staying alive for my family and little bro. It means not intentionally overdosing myself and slitting my wrists with razor blades. You obviously don't deal with the same demons so don't talk to me like I'm just some pussy. I deal with fucking thoughts of SUICIDE every hour of every day and I can't control that. It's what I want for myself. Before I fucked up my back I was in my early 20's making 70 grand a year in other words I was normal. I could deal with shit. Then I fucked up my spine and lost my house, lost my car, lost my job and ability to work after getting a serious education. It's a struggle all the time and I get high not only to escape my back pain, but to escape the plethora of problems it caused and essentially left me with a ruined life. You mention you have a job to go to and a family. Well good for you. You mustn't be disabled like me. I still see what you are saying, but you don't know me nor do you realize how serious fucked up and suicidal I am.

my spine is so utterly ,angled that I cannot handle an 8 hour a day office job. I'm in too much agony to focus on the engineering drawings. I've been fired three times simply because I have too much back pain. Amd you know what I get scripted after five years? Less than 40mg oxy a day. I need ir 20's and ER 40's to be pain free, to be able to walk, but I don't get those because of the "opioid crisis" - ever since that bullshit in the news, my PM treats me like such shit that it's borderline abuse. Because other people get high on this shit I need to be able to walk. Of course it helps ke escape the other problems but those were ALL caused by back pain. I was able to deal with the childhood sex abuse and being practically disowned by my parents and not allowed to see my own little brother until he came of age because god forbid, i may offer him a joint. I had problems like everyone else, I dealt with that shit and excelled actually managing people twice my age. After fucking up my spine, all my cognitive resources went to fighting the pain because I couldnt get 20's and er 40's scripted by douche bag doctors. After fighting the pain for so long. i lost touch with reality and started getting panic attacks. But i'm just a pussy right? I shouldn't talk to anyone right? I just personally need to man up! Be a man, a real man, drink beer after work and fuck those pain pills for pussy ass druggie fakers (i HATE booze). Yeah, i'm just a pussy man. In fact I'm fighting for my life. I've always been a fighter and anyone other than a fighterimply be dead by their own hand by now. In my opinion. I'm still fighting for that dream life with having a wife and working in high tech. It's just going to involve opiates, constant opiate use at this point. Because I can't handle waking up. Maybe you can, but I cannot. It's just too much, too fucking much man.

And I know what you're saying, I agree with your point. I could be tougher but what is that going to help? Man, I was tough even to just get on that plane knowing I'd be feeling this way for a few weeks. I didn't want to let my family down, and I haven't. To them, I'm having a ball.

sorry if I'm breaking the rules or whatever. i just thought this was about oxy withdrawal and for many, the mental aspect is by far the worst amd it comes out weeks into withdrawal. I didn't kean to hijack the thread, i thought i was contributing, but i'm really mentally unstable right now so I didn't mean anything by it. I'll be getting a hit in 100 hours and all will be well again.

Last edited:
Chronic pain - check. That's why I'm scripted.

Addict - check. That's why I go through these bullshit withdrawals every damn month.

Demons - check. We all have them. My mind does everything in its power to ruin everything I have.

Abuse - check. However not sexual which is a whole different level and I wish I knew how to help you. The only thing I could say about it is shit you have already heard I'm sure.

Man up is a generic response meaning to pull yourself together and gain some mental ground on the issue. Have you been through some shit? Yup. Lots of it. Are you still alive? Yes you are and that's a good thing not a bad thing.

Thanks for the insight. It seems like everyone is trying to help.

I came on this vacation because I know I have to pull myself together before it's too late. For me that doesn't involve the magical cure of "getting clean" or any if that shit. That's not for me. I feel like it is making me confront a lot of things that I'm not ready for. It's overwhelming and being in later stage withdrawal doesn't help. The trip itself has been miserable and fuck do I wish I met a cute american girl or honestly like anyone at all because it just helps to be social, I am a social person experiencing crushing loneliness. I'm too fucking shy and it probably relates to the abuse. Makes me fuckin sad man but whatever, I can accept it or cry about it. It will be interesting to see how all this forced withdrawal and activity as well as change of pace will impact my energy once I am home. I personally think it will be very positive, I mean I'll definitely be going back to the heroin and dilaudid but I also feel like I will be out with a vengeance to get my shit together in terms of career, relationship, finances, hobbies... I don't think I'll be so much of a burnout.

Thanks again... I know I'm a mess and I've been putting things off. This is forcing me to a confront much more than just a drug habit and it's not easy.

I've followed since this post started with the OP.... Noticed it became focused on your story shroomy. I was hoping you would enjoy your vacation and live in the moment.

You said earlier you don't want to go back to H, and the post above this says you "definitely" will go back to H.

Maybe a journal would be good for you to express yourself as you have on this thread. The response you're getting is mostly bc this was started as help getting off, and it seems to others and myself you don't want that.

I want to continue to follow your story! I hope the best for you....I feel like if you start a new thread with your title and story, or journal on here, people that don't want to stop and lower tolerance could benefit and learn from you. I think some get confused when opening this thread looking for help to stop withdraw, stop the mental aspect and just vent.

I wish you the best and most of all I hope you return home happy, healthy and have fun! Manage your pain and love life....but I do hope you leave the H alone forever! Best wishes.

Thank you. I began a youtube channel last year where I documented my progress as I kicked. That was before I freaked out a few months in and did H all winter. I feel that I should still use it as an outlet while using so that I can look back at times like these and see where I was at. I have my youtube channel, and at one point I started a recovery thread here, but I don't really view myself as recovering anymore from drugs. My pain halway up my spine renders me brely able to walk and without opiates I have trouble with basic hygiene and healthy cooking let alone functioning in any comstructive or competitive way. I use heroin as I can't get real opiates prescribed duemto the hysteria and prohibition. I am completely functional and happy on not too high of a dose.

Myyoutube channel was all about things that help acute physical withdrawal. I have a long list of things that I take to relieve muscle aches, amxiety/panic, insomnia, depression etc. I'm not experiencing that at the moment, I'm just my normal messed up self fresh outmif withdrawal, or I wouldn't be able to type as I normally can't get out if bed in the worst withdrawal. So I think that I will get back to my channel, my own personal journal, and maybe a couple other threads I post more commonly in here. So that concludes how horrible I've been feeling and I have a few days left to try and enjoy myself. The stronger illicit opiates are unavoidable so long as ky PM has their hands tied by this opiate crisis bullshit, but that doesn't mean I can't be a successful person. Anyways, if anyone is interested in the youtube channel it is all about someone in hardcore acute withdrawal showing off all the vitamins, supple,emts, teas etc. And talking about weed to help through, as well as benzos and muscle relaxers. Other random tips. I made it months last year before I freaked out due to pre-existing issues and got back on H. So I'll leave this thread be... I have enough oxy's at this point to be okay and I really didn't mean to take over it. I've been sick in body and especially mind. Hopefully I'll feel better too but I am trying to view this from a spiritual perspective. I know how people suffer now. Before I was jut your typical engineering stoner kid and any of this was completely beyond me I was oblivious. Now I know. A lot of people have it much worse.

if anyone is suffering acute oxy withdrawal, PM me for my youtube channel link if you'd like. You'll get a lot of advice about herbs, supplements, medications that can help. You'll see me start to recover and my soul start to shine around two weeks in. You'll see the depths of hell and serious dopesick and gradually start to strengthen. But I relapsed months in. This, right here, is not acute oxy withdrawal. It's the reason I use. I dedicated s channel to a dude my age who died of oxymorphone OD. Just because I think, well I know, my channel could help those in acute oxy wd. That's never my problem too much unless I am employed at the time. It is what comes after. Sorry from typos btw I'm not on a computer

Last edited:
I want to give Sasha the thread back (sorry Sasha, lol... seriously : p ). So I don't know if you were asking me but I have zero interest in subs. I am personally a fully functional opiate addict, I don't have the "nod" reaction rather I get energy, socialization, vitality and in five years I've never come close to OD and with my thoracic spinal agony it's the only way I can work as an engineer and have a happy quality of life. Just forgot my dillies this trip, haha. Opiates should really just be legal and the stigma about getting "clean" is just nonsense and everyone bashing opiate users. A couple college girls beside me on the beach today called me a 10/10 which kinda made me blush... the impact on physical health is almost negligible which is really my point (and I receive compliments about my looks all the time... I should have more confidence fuck!!!). If I was abusing stimulants, party drugs or booze I'd look like shit in comparison. I'm healthier physically than I've ever been in my life not considering health issues I have no control over like chronic pain and panic attacks. Just forgot to pack the dillies dammit. And like a wise man mentioned I just need to toughen the fuck up a bit too.

Last edited:
Hi Shroomy! How's it going?
No worries about the thread. It happens and I've been so busy the past few weeks I wasn't able to really check in.
In the end imy post was all about all of us being there for each other... especially in w/d when everything sucks harder. We all feel shitty and lonely, especially when getting low on our drugs or trying to quit.... but we can get support here. So it's all good. I hope my thread did a little of that.
I appreciated all the responses, no matter who they're to, ya know?

It sounds like you had a bit of fun on vacation! Although I know the feeling of wanting pills hijacking everything else.. and that screws it allup. That happened to me on my last big vacation. But if you remember back, I bet you'll find more fun memories on your trip than you’re recalling... How are u feeling now? I've done H before in college and it was great. But I've not touched it since. I know it would kill me. Is there any way you can at least avoid that? It's so dangerous mixing pills, speed, H... fun but dangerous. Have you thought of talking to your doc about different meds for your pain that are harder to abuse? And I forgot, do u take any anti depressants? I have a bad anxiety disorder (and depression) and take not only clonazapam but lithium and it helps. I had to try so many different meds but the lithium seems to quiet my mind a bit. you shouldn't have to suffer so much. I suffer too... we all do... but if it's basically unbearable, maybe you need a evaluation on your meds... or maybe a different doc? I'm assuming you're being treated for BPD with meds and/ or therapy? Sorry I can't remember if you said.
Have you talked to your back doc about those implants that help w pain? Non narcotic. Just a thought. :)
Im better. I recently had about 2 weeks on oxy and I had so much fun... and then ran out of my script on Thurs. like usual.
Then for the past three days, I switched to kratom and a few embeda a day (soaked the little pellets to try and make it more instant release, which worked and took away all cravings). Today I didn't take anything. I'm out of embeda but strangely I felt like I didnt need it and I chose not to take the kratom I have. I just took muscle relaxers and clonazapam for bed... lunesta later... I have a few kratom drinks on deck for tomorrow since I gotta go to work.... but for now I feel totally fine, which is weird since when im
on oxy I want another dose like 2 hours later. I suppose the embeda is somehow still affecting me or maybe it helped me skip the worst of the withdrawls. I guess tomorrow will tell.
I'll check in. Emotionally I don't feel too shitty. I hope i don't crash tomorrow. I have a week and a half of no opiods ahead ... I'm looking forward to the time off although I also truly miss having connects like I did when I lived out east. I guess my wallet is happy!

hope you're well!!
check in if u can

Last edited:
Hi Sasha, I am doing very well. I am an addict in my prime, it really doesn't get better than this for an addict. I have a good month supply of dope, so my mind isn't on my next fix whatsoever. I get extremely consistent quality since I don't just grab teeny little bags from different people and haven't overdosed in 5 years, I am not out buying little bags of the stuff, and don't iv so I'm not worried about that as much. I have it good as a doper.

Presently, I am focussed on getting a job. Dope fiend in my prime. This morning I have to write some cover letters. I've been having brief conversations for 2 weeks with this girl at the health food store who is a graduate with a similar education, I couldn't really have a bigger crush on her, I know she's interested in me now but then what? Now the hard part. I am so clueless with that shit lol. I got a ticket to see my favourite band play in two weeks and visit some old engineering buddies. My physique is just great, I've been doing yoga a couple hours a day and honing my guitar skills. So, I've lost weight in the bad places and gained weight in the good places. I used to be really into working out so it sucks having this back pain and how my physique drastically improves when I use H. Really, everything in my life is perfect. My biggest problem to solve right now is I want to have a job going on by the time I run low from this nice lil slab of damn pure raw runs out so that I can keep it going and keep being happy like this. My BPD is treated by heroin. I hate doctors. I refuse to have them touch my body anymore, all they do is fuck it up worse than I do. They just don't give a fuck. I get pain meds that are so weak it is an insult for someone like me after years of treatment, I'm not going to support those "professionals" by buying street pills at insane prices which also come from them...

Thanks for the suggestions, I hadn't thought of them all. At the moment I am reading that thinking... what is wrong? But I know what's wrong, I am just at the highest of highs which won't last forever. It's really nice to see that you care. I can't have an open relationship with my doctor - nobody can around here - because everyone is walking on eggshells due to this crisis of opiates. It really upsets me I can't just tell my doctor I need a little more but he knows that I do. He told me I would get a tolerance and we'd raise the dose but that was before everything in the news about fentanyl hit. I'm on benzos for panic attacks but a low dose. I am definitely checking out kratom next time I'm sick. Absolute, but I need a good source because I think there was sand in mine... it made me really nauseated. Is that common with kratom? I have a sensitive stomach.

Today I'm really just focussed on getting some cover letters out to get my career going again, and maybe running into that beautiful super cute girl again it is not just her looks though I can't stop thinking about her. She is special for sure, both inside and out. I don't really see how things could get better, I'd like a career job and a girlfriend though : p ... so I have to be hard at work.

I can't' function without heroin and it's been that way for several years now so I just do the dope and get on with life. I hope you are not too sick today, that sucks you consistently run out early, but it's also probably good that your tolerance is kept in check. You're right though I have lots of positive memories from my vacation and I'm glad that I went. I hope you don't have too bad a week with withdrawal, and keep on the kratom if you do I think that really helps? I think that probably helps a lot because it is a mu opioid receptor agonist, just a weak one. Try to eat healthy and keep hydrated if you can because your body probably needs that right now, especially a good amount of protein. If I were you, I'd eat a lot of veggies, like carrots and celery and stuff, and fruits as well like pineapple if you can. It seems like you have the meds down and if you drink like double the amount of water you're used to and have lots of healthy stuff I bet you'll be feeling great. If you are not already doing that healthy living stuff, I mean if you can go to work you must have it together pretty well. Better than me. And it is good that you're able to sleep. So yeah... I feel wonderful for all the wrong reasons. haha yeah my wallet is very, very, extremely unhappy with me but I was sick of perpetually worrying about running out, hustling all that bullshit I just said fuck it I'm not worrying about this for a little while so that I can actually focus on my life. And here I am making so much progress, at least temporarily, while I have my fix.

I hope I run into her again today... sorry for bring this up (she's really that cute to me, and she is more than just that) - I don't know, weird how I can be so normal with this drug and such a wreck without. Hope you have a good one, thanks for caring about my well being. I really appreciate it because not many people care or even know. I think that, things will work out for me. So, I better start writing cover letters because when this runs out I am going to want more more more... and I'm functioning at my highest level too. I guess you can probably tell I am temporarily feeling better, trying to avoid that horrible down which breaks my spirit to the point I want to die. You'd never know it. Nobody would ever really guess with me, but I'm not kidding myself. It's a tough secret to keep hidden at this point. If I land another job in my field, I will absolutely be able to afford it so that's good at least, and for the meantime I'm just set. I'm trying to sniff 80mg a day, in four 20mg doses spread out 6 hours apart like any other medication. I just honestly can't get the painkillers that make my back pain go away because of what the stupid fucking media is doing when some teenager that was never educated about opiates in school goes and takes a couple 80's or starts off with fucking fentanyl and overdoses. Why not implement education and harm reduction programs about how dangerous this shit is into school that actually teach you, if you do this and take this dose, you will likely die - and that it isn't cool, it's for those suffering from inflictions like terminal cancer and chronic physical agony. Instead of drugs are bad... mmmmkay. I just think that it's my right to have a couple oxy 40's a day, extended release, the good old formula, with some 20mg ir oxy maybe 2 or 3 of those a day and I'd be set. I wouldn't be doing this. I get enough meds in one day, for a single dose that will relieve my pain, and they are so tamper-proofed, that I cannot take that dose without harming my liver, so I don't. And what's the big deal about wanting to be happy? It's not like I solely want drugs for the rest of my life and just zombie out on them and drop out of society, I still have goals and ambition or I wouldn't be happy.

Also, Sasha, if you'd like please PM me and I'll link you to my youtube channel. It's all about supplements and things you can take to mitigate oxycodone withdrawal symptoms. I'm sure you'd learn a thing or two. The first few videos are just of me so sick I can't really do anything but vent, but the last few my soul is shining recently clean and I am talking about various benzos, weed strains, vitamins, supplements (I am big on these), hydration, sleep, energy... just anything and everything to feel better while in acute withdrawal. So if you'd like, I can send you the link to those videos which I think might help. My problem is not getting through acute withdrawal. It's dealing with the proceeding extreme back pain and accompanying mental health issues like BPD which I think is related. I couldn't regulate my pain and then I started to become unable to regulate my emotions so well. Just trying to help even if I can't help myself so much : )

Thanks for caring! I know things aren't right, but at least I'm happy today.

Last edited:
Hey! I'll write more later... I'm getting ready for work. Im
glad you're doing ok. That's great.... even if it's cause of the drugs! I get it. That's how I feel when my supply re-ups. I'll pm you. Totally.
yeah I feel a bit shitty today. I just took a kratom drink. I hope it works soon. I hate this. But I'm not crazy sick...just a bit plus I have a migraine and my pain meds would help, if I had them.
oh kratom can make u nauseous if you take too much. I buy a drink called Viva Zen. You have to make sure it has Kratom in it. There's another version without. Otherwise here in LA, you can go to smoke shops and get it prepackaged or loose. I've never had a problem with either. Some say to buy online but I don't know anything about that.

keep on looking for work. That's a good thing. Staying busy may keep your mind off some of the pain. I know it does for me. I have a pretty high powered, high stress job and I'm grateful that it keeps my mind occupied. And having a girl you're interested in is great too. Maybe u guys can go out sometime? Think u can ask her?

im sorry you've had such a bad time w doctors. I get it. I had to really shop around for my psychologist. But he's super nice. I dunno... don't X that out forever. Someday you may find a good one who could help! You know doing H forever is kinda hard to do. Just like pills, they all have that dark side. So just keep it in mind and be careful. Especially if you're mixing H and pills and benzos. But I know you know that. :)
ill drop you a line on the PN and say hi... see your YouTube .

yeah I drink tons of water anyway. I'll step it up. I try to eat pretty healthy and take lots of vitamins during y w/d time. It's a bummer that I go through this every two weeks. Every month I think maybe I can stretch my pills... but ever since my doc dropped me to 120 15 mg oxy IR, it's just not enough. Before all this government shit I got 180 20 mg and 15 2mg dilauded. Those were the days. Of course, that's a hugecscript I know, but it was rad. I'd be so happy if I had even one pill. Oh well...

im glad you're in a good space today. Just stay safe!! :) talk soon!

In Canada, I can get Kratom from a variety of suppliers quite easily. Do you know a good strain for me, as like a super-anxious person who also wants depression relief and some energy? I'm thinking something balanced, like white vein? I'm really new to kratom. Since, of course I will run out of amazing quality H sometime again this year. I can't smoke weed anymore by the way. It does me no good. Way too much anxiety, makes me antisocial now...

Well, I talked to her for like half an hour today. It was weird... she had just got in when I showed up she said. I was really hoping to catch her and I was the only one there. We talk so naturally and it flows so smoothly that I forget that I want to ask her out. I can't take it anymore honestly I think about her all the time and I'm going back for a couple other things I need this afternoon and being a little more confident. Her eyes got dilated which I think is a good sign? I am no good at this. She is not going to ask herself out though, I know that much, and we could talk to each other for hours and hours. I'm nervous to ask her but I just came up with a bit of a plan to kind of lead into it. We would do each other a lot of good, I just know it. This is probably the most important thing to me in my life right now, because I don't meet someone like her every day, or every month, or maybe even every year. She's special - very much so to me, I can really tell. She is also beautiful and we would look damn good together haha. I know I know I am just lame writing this here, but I can't help myself, she has entangled herself in my thoughts. I know she's in for the rest of the day (as she had just got there) so I'm really going to try. Going out with her would totally be a dream come true. I'd probably be overall way happier and could cut back on the dope a bit too if we started seeing each other. I really need to fight for her, I can't give up or put this off. The drugs are not going to ask her out either no matter how high I get. I have to do this myself. It's tough, but going out with her on a date would be better than any heroin ever. I'd give up all my drug stash for some time with her. Everything, well not including the benzos haha as I'd probably drop dead after a few seizures. I'd give up my myriad of psychedelics, my speed, my coke, my dope, my Mda, my oxy script - absolutely everything but the benzos just for a date with her. I honestly would in a heartbeat.

You are right... (about a lot of things) benzos and H is not good, and then the odd line of coke or speed pill while doing that could be my last. Yeah... I know this of course, but still do it. I really need to get into therapy because I think I'm traumatized by my past. I need a psychologist, at least to try. I can't deal with loneliness, I can't deal with a lot of shit in my life. I need to man up and I know what to say to her and that will be a good start. She needs a confidence boost too in a way (for her career) and I know I can help her.

Yeah that's a low dose... works out to like 60mg a day. That's not much more than I get. Your old script sounds amazing. Just a few lil dillies, lol. That is most definitely rad.

I am trying to stay safe, yeah. You know it's not really possible to stay safe mixing valium klonopin heroin and meth but you know... I have a wonderfully cute and amazing girl to ask out, and a total lack of self esteem. I have my shit together but of course I don't. I'm really happy but of course I'm not. I'm not in pain but of course it is. I'm working on things but of course I'm not. You know how it is. So I am going to go and, well not ask her out, but lead into it. Getting to know her better would be better than any drug so I'm really going to try. And I look forward to your PM : )

edit--- So I'm just going to finish my sappy story by saying that I think I succeeded. I went back there, and grabbed 4 of our mutually favourite drink. I told her I could offer her some advice with her job search since I've hired people in the past which was a big part of my job back then, and I started giving her advice. Initially, she was kind of put off by it but she very quickly turned around and was super interested and engaged. She told me she'd probably have a bunch more questions for me, I told her I could look over any of her work if she wanted a second set of eyes, and I tipped her one of our fave beverages. She was like Noooo.... I get a discount and I just slammed it down on the counter haha. She was straight up blushing and like gazing into my eyes saying that's so nice of me in a way that kinda turned me on and her pupil's were almost like a girls who is rolling on M... anyways, I think I actually managed to get somewhere with her. I told her just to text me since she knows my number from being a member of the store. This is beyond exciting to me!!! I can lay off the drugs for the rest of the day, I had no idea I had that in me!!! Drugs or no drugs, I had no idea I had that in me and her response was more than anything I expected... this is getting cute... the way she looked at me, was just too cute. I really had fire in my eyes like I was going to get her and it worked : )

But if anyone has more advice on Kratom for wd's that would be cool, to try and stay on topic a bit... I won't right anymore about my little fling in here, because I totally think I'm going to hook up a date with her. I'm really proud of myself. So yeah... no more dope or speed today haha. She was so fucking sweet about it.

Last edited:
Yay! What a good day u had!! And dude , if ur going on a date, make sure u cut back on all opioids... we all know they screw up, ummm, sexy time. Who says sexy time? I don't know but it made me laugh.

let me know how it goes. Maybe this'll really help u cut down a bit. H is tough. I'm lucky I don't have access to it cause there's nothing like it.
And yes, a psychologist to talk to and possibly a psychiatrist for possible meds really would help. And if u don't like them, u can niece go back and look for someone else. Trust me, im so wary of shrinks... but if u find a good one (which takes work) it can change your life. So don't shut that door, ok? It's worth trying. Nothing will force u to stay. It's just an experiment. Think about it?

as far as kratom, I use Bali. It's suppose to be the most euphoric and opioid like.... remember I have an anxiety disorder so I wouldn't try the more energetic ones. I tried Maeng Da and didn't like how I felt.
here's a copy (I think it's ok for me to paste this here since I'm not naming a website) of some types and their description :

im gonna pm u later. :)
StrainEffectsDosage
[]Bali[/URL][]Euphoric and the most classic opiate like among the strains of kratom[/URL][]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
[]Maeng Da[/URL][]Energizing and stimulating with pain killing effects[/URL]["]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
]Red Vein Thai[/URL][]Similar to Bali with fewer negative side effects[/URL]]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
[]Red Vein Kali[/URL][]Sedating and more classically opiate like[/URL][]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
[]Green Vein Kali[/URL][]A stimulating strain which also has painkilling attributes[/URL][]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
[]White Vein Kali[/URL][]More euphoric or dissociating[/URL][]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
[]White Vein Thai[/URL][]Stimulating strain with euphoric and dissociating properties[/URL][]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
[]Super Indo[/URL][]Similar to Bali with less euphoria[/URL][]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
[]Super Green Malaysian[/URL][]Varies between suppliers but is typically more stimulating with little euphoria[/URL][]1/2 – 3 teaspoons[/URL]
[]Ultra Enhanced Indo[/URL][]Most euphoric of the extracts and works well for reducing social anxiety[/URL][]1 gram or less (if mixed with powdered leaf)[/URL]
[]Ultra Enhanced Maeng Da[/URL][]Powerful extract that is both stimulating and painkilling[/URL][]1 gram or less (if mixed with powdered leaf)[/URL]
[]Thai Essence[/URL][]Somewhat weaker than Ultra Enhanced Indo by weight with a bit of a Maeng Da kick[/URL][]1 gram or less (if mixed with powdered leaf)[/URL]
[]Full Spectrum Tincture (FST)[/URL]The original likely had synthetic 7-hydroxymitragynine but current formulations are basically Ultra Enhanced Indo in liquid form[]0.25mL or more[/URL]

[h=3]
[]Go to[/URL]
[/h]

[h=3]
[]G[/URL]
[/h]

[h=3][/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for that chart! That's awesome info. I will probably want several of those strains. Like white, green, and red varieties and one of each colour. I just gotta make sure my kratom is legit.

I am for sure not closing the door on those treatment options because I need them for BPD. Especially if I get in a relationship with her it will be necessary... you know what I mean? As BPD is notorious for unstable relationships. I'd have to clean up my act a bit. In any case though, I am definitely looking into mental health treatment soon. I'm also cutting back on the drugs in general.

lol @ sexy time. Yeah, if it comes to that, I don't think I will have troubles. Opiates definitely screw with testosterone but I'm not concerned about this with her simply because she is just so hot and extremely attractive to me. I will show her a good time. It's just a matter of getting her on the date, and today was hugely promising. It will be interesting to see how this plays out but maybe I'll let you know in the pm about her and if I need any advice about that, and let this thread continue about kratom and oxy wd's.

One of the worst parts about oxy wd's for guys is how it messes up testosterone and the recovery from this is not linear - it's not like you get better each day in the same respect. One day you feel like a horny 15 year old boy who can't last a millisecond, the next day you feel like you are too old to have a sex drive anymore. It takes a long time to normalize and for guys, the best thing you can do really is "practice" - that's the advice I got regarding that and it was pretty much professional advice. It's just what you need to do to get better. You're going to be horny as hell withdrawing from the shit and release helps with recovery somehow. It also helps with withdrawal symptoms! I'm not sure how it is with women but I'm sure oxy messes with hormones in the female body too.

Oh yeah- I'm a girl and oxy messes with that too. It's the worst. And when you go off meds, then it's like you're the horniest thing ever!
I wanna write u back on pm but I'm still a greenlighter (although this post may push me to bluelighter) so until then I can't post for like 180 minutes or something. So I'll write back when I can. I've been a member forever but mostly a lurker so
its taken me years to reach another status. I gotta say I'm excited to hopefully finally be a bluelighter.

Glad the chart is useful! It's my guide for when I go to the store so I don't buy something that triggers my anxiety. Seriously, find a good source and then stock up. It helps a ton but don't do a ton at once when you're first starting cause it can upset your stomach or give u a headache. Go slow. You can also build a tolerance in a kinda short amount of time and even have to go through w/d if u use a lot for a bit of time... so only use as much as you need. You don't wanna w/d from kratom!
You're not gonna get high really, but your discomfort will mostly be allieviated. And that's pretty awesome.
Glad you're thinking about therapy in the background. My anxiety doesn't help my marriage at all... I'm hoping my new(ish) therapist along w the lithium helps me get better and stronger. Anxiety's a bitch.
Sending u good vibes for eventually asking her out!!! I'll write more about it when I can pm u back.
I may take a nap. Even though the kratom really helps, I still have w/ds going on and am just so tired.

more later! :)

Hi Shroomy! FYI Still can't post for 180 min.... but I think I needed 50 posts to be a blue lighter and I'm at 51 (this'll be 52) so hopefully I can write u / pm u back later. Just didn't want u to think I was blowing u off. :)

Yeah, I'd appreciate any words you have to say about this budding little romance. I'm a little confused about what to do next but I was also confused today. But, I really do think the hard part is over... breaking the ice, not just being a friends thing anymore. I am really confident in what I saw in her.

Thanks for getting back to me. I really need to stock up on kratom, but I also need to find a way around the nausea. Is that common with kratom? I really disliked that about but I'm willing to give in another shot.

My anxiety goes through the roof in oxy withdrawals - especially later on, even months into the withdrawal. I was getting panic attack so bad back then... and it seemed like I was immune to benzos when normally they work fine. It was hell.

Hi Shroomy!
i forget- do u have anti anxiety meds? They really work well for my anxiety disorder. I actually rarely abuse mine and they help so much in life as well as during withdrawals, when I feel even worse.
did u find a Kratom spot yet? Even though I'm super sick now (not due to withdrawals) , kratom really helped my first few days/ week. Just don't take a ton, even if you're tempted. It can make u nauseous or give u a headache. Try to go by the starter amounts listen in that chart I gave u. If you buy pre-filled jumbo pills, I recommend starting at 5 of them and waiting hours before redosing.
I never went higher than 8. You can get addicted to kratom and have to withdrawal, so only use what you must. Plus you can build a tolerance. I hate kratom... the smell, the taste.... but it's amazing for withdrawal, so in that way I love it.
anyway I take just enough to be comfortable. Don't go looking for a real opiate high. We all have too much of a tolerance for that. :)
When using it, just focus on alleviation of symptoms. It really does make you feel better!
try to get some. It'll help you!
Talk soon!

Hello all. I'm new to this. I've been doing so much research on so many different ways to get through opiate withdrawal. A friend of mine told me to take gabapentin over a course of 3 to 4 days and that I should be good after that. My concern is, will I then withdraw from the gabapentin having only been taking it for 4 days? I hate this and I don't want to do this anymore. Thank you for your time.