• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone vs. Oxymorphone

If you eat 20mgs you will only absorb 2mgs orally, which is roughly equal to about 15-20mgs oxycodone.

If you eat 20mgs you will only absorb 2mgs orally, which is roughly equal to about 15-20mgs oxycodone.
Wow really? So if I eat 60 mg of oxymorphone ... then it would equal 50-60 mg of oxycodone ? Wow that’s so wierD.

I’m afraid to snort it

Mizer what did you end up doing? Dose and ROA? How’s it working out for you?

I didn’t do anything yet. I get them today. But I’m confused. If 10 mg oxymorphone is 20 mg oxycodone .... then if I take 100 my of oxycodone a day to feel nice . Then I just take 50 mg of oxymorphone. And I should have same feeling ? I wouldn’t OD becsude its oxymorphone instead of oxycodone right ?

Roughly, yes. But I would start smaller. Work your way up as needed.

If I were you, I would try snorting a half a pill first, just for shits and giggles, get a feel for how it will affect you.

So taking it orally will be shitty? Will it get rid of my dam withdrawals I haven’t had anything in 30 hours .::: getting my oxymorphone now

I’m gonna take 30 mg of oxymorphone I just got them. I take 100 mg of oxycodone a day. All oral. That’s how I roll lol. Little nervous to snort it. If I take 3 of oxymorphone Hcl 10 mg , should that feel like 60 mg oxycodone? Is it euphoric? I don’t want to feeel sedated and zombified, I liked how oxycodone makes you feel...

I also can’t find anything about how much oxymorphone is overdose risk. Like I can search oxycodone fatal and I’ll see 40 mg is an estimated limit but I don’t see jack for oxymorphone ... o want to take 30 mg just bc I take 100 oxycodone

I didn’t take my oxycodone as directed that’s why I have a 100 mg + per day oxycodone habit. I have no oxycodone left. I CANT find anything on how much OPANA you can OD on. I took 3 OPANA IRs 25 min ago. Feel nothing yet. Am I supposed to? I want the euphoria.

I tell you this much, and remember I snort 80mg every day and have for years, if I hadn't taken anything for 30 hours and snorted that much Opana, even I'd be puking all over the place!

Beachbum.... what do you snort of 80 mg? I never snort anything. I just take orally 100 mg oxycodone a day. So instead I took 40 mg orally OPANA and snorted 10 MG. I felt ok, got rid of my withdrawals , but I have a EFFIN HEADACHE man.

Beachbum.... what do you snort of 80 mg? I never snort anything. I just take orally 100 mg oxycodone a day. So instead I took 40 mg orally OPANA and snorted 10 MG. I felt ok, got rid of my withdrawals , but I have a EFFIN HEADACHE man.

I do 80mg of Opana daily, 20mg every 6 hours. The real problem is that the ROA orally is something like 10%. However, nasally it is closer to 40%, which is obviously 4X as effective. To me that is a significant jump from one ROA to another. Therefore, since I am basically locked into this amount of pain medication from my docs, I have chosen a method of ingesting my meds to be the most effective as I can get them. Orally they just don't cut it and as I've stated in other posts, I have been a pain patient for over 35 years. So at some point tolerance becomes an issue and one must think creatively. Do you see where I'm coming from?

To illustrate.my point, your body basically received the same amount of medicine from the 2 methods of ingesting your Opana. Orally you took 40mg and at 10% ROA, that's 4mg. Nasally you took 10mg and at 40% ROA, that's 4mg. Do you see the disperity in your example? And this is just my opinion but Opana as an orally consumed drug is a waste of medicine and money.

Last edited:
Yes I completely understand now. I’m done taking these Opanas. Thanks
Damn I never thought I'd ever hear someone say that EVER lol. Opana IR is the holy grail of opiate euphoria in my book. They just have to be taken ANY other way besides orally.

Try plugging 10mg's.