• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone

To each their own, but I have always preferred oxycodone over hydrocodone, considering oxy is stronger by (not sure how much so I'm not going to give false information) and it never fails to make me feel good. Hydro on the other hand, I always have to find myself taking double the amount as I woukd oxy to achieve the same effects. So oxy all the way for me! My only downfall with that is the gruesome nausea associated with opiates. I throw up 75% of the time while on either of these opiates.

Greetings All, consider this.....
So I've purchased 7 x oxycodone hcl winthrop 40 mg sealed in it's original blister pack, pill is oblong with a break line and is pinkish in colour, no other markings. So after reading much about Oxy I decided to crush 1 x 40mg pill and make 4 bumps, (my first time doing Oxy). One bump up the right nasal passage and a second for the left, leaves me with 20 mg left for Ron....later on So I wait in anticipation and give it 30 minutes....nothing much except maybe a little anxiety preempting a rush...45 minutes later nothing...himm so I do the other 20mg after a hour of waiting, Give it another hour no rush, not much of anything other than a little anxiety/anticipation..So 2 hours in and nothing other than tension, took another 20mg orally...Skin became itchy (not in a nice way) and when I wend to bed I kept waking up with a jump, through out the whole night. Next morning woke up with a mamma of a headache and felt as if was after drinking 2 large bottles of whisky. This is not the Oxy I've been reading about.

anyone have a similar experience?