• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxycodone use

aw2823

Greenlighter
Hi folks,

So I was using oxy recreationally for about four months, then stopped for two months and was doing great. Sadly I started up again. Went steady for two weeks and then I stopped for four days, which I felt 100% after. I have now gone about three weeks using 60-120mg per day. I went one day off about a week ago and didn't really notice much of a w/d. I know I have a problem, and I'm going to address it, but I want to stop cold turkey again before doing so. I'm just curious as to the extent of w/d I should expect after these three weeks. Will it really be too awful? Thanks for any response, I really appreciate it.

It's hard to say with going on and off, especially at higher doses. You may not have felt much withdrawal before, but sooner or later it's going to catch up with you. (Anonymous -----> Basic Drug Discussion)

At 3 weeks I don't think it should be too bad. Probably some insomnia for a few days, dieareha, moodiness. Just put your foot down and do it, youll get through it. Best of luck! Also, if youre serious about getting clean, and your hanging around people who use, youre going to have to separate yourself from them. I wasent able to kick it until I did just that.