• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone taking a long time to work/not feeling effects

Monst3r666

Greenlighter
I've been taking oxycodone for over a year. I have a prescription for 10mg, although I need at least 3 at a time to feel anything. I know that sometimes it can take a while for it to take effect. I recently took 8 of them at 12:00pm. It is now 1:18pm and I have yet to feel anything. Does anyone have any advice, solution, or anything? This is odd.

drink a diet coke ..that will speed up your digestive tract for sure..

Drink some white grapefruit juice? It sounds like your tolerance is getting pretty high. If you have no intention of stopping you can take a single pill for 3 days. It'll kinda suck but as long as you aren't sick it shouldn't be too hard to lower your tolerance a good bit.

Your tolerance can spike randomly even after taking them for years, especially if you have been taking more than normal recently. I've also noticed that for me mixing benzos with opiates raised my tolerance immediately the next day. Be careful.

Some good quality bud always make my oxy high way better..
or drink some soda..
but you really should avoid randomly spiking your dose like that to 8 pills..that would fuck up your tolerance..
the same thing happend to me as i am also perscribed percocets 10
i just got by a few days just taking 1 pill for the pain and then i had 1 day without any oxy..spent the a few more days taking tramadol instead for the pain
and Voila! 2 percocets and i am GOOD :)